My Combine Man-Crush--Folorunso Fatukasi--Who is yours?

Just Want A Title

He has played his whole career without Prosthetic’s. There is no need to test the waters at this point in his career. He has learned to play by running through his tackle using his body and one arm to get the job done. As far as using a prosthetic in the league, I don’t believe it would be an issue. Players have played with cast on & a lot of those knee & elbow braces could be identified as a prosthetic. Let’s not forget Dempsey, kicking with a half of a foot with shoes with a squared off toe. So, why would Griffin opt for a prosthetic now, when he has impressed without one. I kind of hope he lands in Detroit.

4 hours ago, GetDownandDirty said:

He has played his whole career without Prosthetic’s. There is no need to test the waters at this point in his career. He has learned to play by running through his tackle using his body and one arm to get the job done. As far as using a prosthetic in the league, I don’t believe it would be an issue. Players have played with cast on & a lot of those knee & elbow braces could be identified as a prosthetic. Let’s not forget Dempsey, kicking with a half of a foot with shoes with a squared off toe. So, why would Griffin opt for a prosthetic now, when he has impressed without one. I kind of hope he lands in Detroit.

I don't want players in the NFL playing with Prosthetics outside toes/fingers honestly. They can be used almost like weapons very effectively.

But Griffin is very likeable. Works hard, puts up the numbers/stats. I think people need to keep talking cause this guy is someone for young kids with similar issues to really look up too an see that you know, you're different but effective in whatever you want to be/do still.

I would like Detroit to draft him, the city/team/fans would really embrace him here, I think he's press for a starting OLB spot, and would definitely be at least a special teams gunner*ace*.

9 hours ago, NFL_Fan said:

do you think it should be legal or illegal to wear a prosthetic??

I think it should be legal. Players with broken arms can wear casts oftening resembling clubs on the field. 

However, I'm not sure he should. Has he ever played with one? It might actually more harmful for him to adjust to it than to just play naturally. 

Archived