Titans jersey changes finalized, coming in 2018

ttitansfan4life

I feel like the helmets would have the most significant changes. Maybe something other than the flaming thumbtack (which I've never been bothered by honestly). 

The only major change I could foresee would be more red or something but doubt that. I prefer the darker navy to the Luv Ya blue at this point, but maybe they could go back to a lighter blue. 

5 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

My username :o

I'm scared!

From the first story on PK's website:

“It’s not minor. It’s not a total color change or anything like that. I think everybody is going to be very pleased with where it went.”

“Like with a lot of changes around here, we were due a change. We’ll roll it out before the season, they’ll get to see it. I’m not sure for what yet, or when. …It’s going to be so fun.”

So it doesn't sound groundbreaking. I really hope it's not a move back to light blue.

16 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I don't know if we will be able to buy them yet. I would imagine they would wait until later.

I think I interpreted things differently -- it sounded like they'll be revealed leading up to the 2018 season, not this one. Why would they reveal new uniforms and make them for sale if they're not playing in them this year? Or is that par for the course?

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I think I interpreted things differently -- it sounded like they'll be revealed leading up to the 2018 season, not this one. Why would they reveal new uniforms and make them for sale if they're not playing in them this year? Or is that par for the course?

Yeah.

They might as well close down the pro shop now, Why would I buy a new Mariota jersey now, knowing there will be an updated one soon.

Well, I guess saying that, maybe they will put them for sale this year?  Just make it where they can capitalize on hype. 

Dunno. Kinda confusing a little as what their marketing plan will be.

I know I wouldn't buy a jersey now, I'd just wait until the new ones. 

Archived