What's your big board? 2018 edition!

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Like this list but unsure whether Reggie will pull the trigger on a ‘small’ CB.

Might have been the scheme JDR wanted but we seem to prefer tall, long corners, which Ward obviously isn’t. Even our FA pickups Melvin and Wright are in that mould. 

Yep I can agree with that, McGlinchey and Smith don't seem to be typical McKenzie picks either and I guess the trend is to not go LB in the early rounds either but I guess it depends upon how much influence each party has in the draft selection. By contract scale alone you would have to think Gruden will have significant input and we can never be sure but he may even have the final say.

4 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Yep I can agree with that, McGlinchey and Smith don't seem to be typical McKenzie picks either and I guess the trend is to not go LB in the early rounds either but I guess it depends upon how much influence each party has in the draft selection. By contract scale alone you would have to think Gruden will have significant input and we can never be sure but he may even have the final say.

Tbh I don’t want a LB at #10, would rather go for a more impactful position especially in a 4-3 D. 

It seems like every year I bang the drum for a DT :), if we got a good one that would probably make the biggest overall difference I feel. Having said that, I'd rather get a Pro Bowl calibre LB than an average DT................very difficult class to try and project IMO.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2018 at 10:57 AM, Darbsk said:

It seems like every year I bang the drum for a DT :), if we got a good one that would probably make the biggest overall difference I feel. Having said that, I'd rather get a Pro Bowl calibre LB than an average DT................very difficult class to try and project IMO.

Mo Hurst!

3 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

I don't see him as a NFL OT unless the team just doesn't have any better options.

Yeah... but what if we draft him as an OG and move Osemele to LT?? lol..... did we cover that?

Man the draft can't come soon enough.

8 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Why don’t you think he can play ot in the nfl? Open question btw 

He's built more like a G. Short, stalky and stout. That said, he could play tackle, but it's like a KO thing. He can be a decent OT, but will be all world G. 

If I'm a team, I'm drafting Wynn to become a top level G. Not a middle of the road tackle 

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

He's built more like a G. Short, stalky and stout. That said, he could play tackle, but it's like a KO thing. He can be a decent OT, but will be all world G. 

If I'm a team, I'm drafting Wynn to become a top level G. Not a middle of the road tackle 

You watched a lot of Georgia games...how would you grade him at ot in 2017-18 and why?

I don’t think he is stout at all btw

Archived