26. Atlanta Falcons - Joshua Jackson - CB - Iowa

27. New Orleans Saints - Leighton Vander Esch - LB - Boise State

28. Pittsburgh Steelers - Rashaan Evans - LB - Alabama

29. Jacksonville Jaguars - Courtland Sutton - WR - SMU

30. Minnesota Vikings - Taven Bryan - DT - Florida
* Sign Kirk Cousins

31. New England Patriots - Sam Hubbard - OLB - Ohio State

32. Philadelphia Eagles - Kolton Miller - OT - UCLA

For Cleveland - ANY Draft that has us taking tiny dancer in the first round is a bust. We already drafting Johnny football once. Can we please learn from our mistakes and just sign someone like Keenum and draft Darnold???? Please???? At this point, I don't even care about making the playoffs, I just want to see decent games and have a feeling of going in the right direction. Baker "Tiny Dancer" Mayfield is two steps back and will lead to cleaning the house again once he busts. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

2 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

For Cleveland - ANY Draft that has us taking tiny dancer in the first round is a bust. We already drafting Johnny football once. Can we please learn from our mistakes and just sign someone like Keenum and draft Darnold???? Please???? At this point, I don't even care about making the playoffs, I just want to see decent games and have a feeling of going in the right direction. Baker "Tiny Dancer" Mayfield is two steps back and will lead to cleaning the house again once he busts. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Your hatred of Baker Mayfield is a joke. Your comparison of Mayfield to Johnny Manziel is even funnier.

I love Mayfield, but give us Darnold at #4.

56 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Your hatred of Baker Mayfield is a joke. Your comparison of Mayfield to Johnny Manziel is even funnier.

I love Mayfield, but give us Darnold at #4.

People thinking he is going to be a great Pro QB is the funniest joke of all. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

14 hours ago, AkGoneRiseUp said:

Why would the Falcons take a corner...a very good corner mind you, but not near the top of our needs list.

Im pretty sure we wouldn't unless 3 things happen we sign a big time  DT,  Big time OG, and either a TE or WR in Free agency.  If we do those 3 things i can see us grabbing a BPA maybe but i still highly doubt it would be a CB because thats like at the very bottom of our needs list.  Our top 3 CB's are pretty much locked in and are all really good players leading us to a top 10 coverage group along with Rico at FS.    All in all i give it like a 5% chance of happening considering we are a needs based drafting team and always have been under Dimitroff.  Then we take BPa at our biggest positions of need.  Add that to we don't have a ton of cap space to actually do those 3 things all in FA probably. 

So as far as your draft goes the best pick you could make for us that would actually be more realistic come draft time would be Maurice Hurst, Taven Bryan,  Billy Price, or James Daniels.  Depending which of the 2 DT or OG we target in FA is probably how it will determine which we target in round 1 in the draft.

Note: This is far from me thinking Jackson is a bad player i actually think he is a very good CB prospect.  This is me speaking on how well i know the Falcons and how they go about their business since dimitroff has been here and what their tendencies are.   If we was a BPA picking team no matter positon then i would have probably said Jackson would have been probably right.

Archived