Eagles CB Patrick Robinson drawing interest from the Giants?

Acgott

I feel like the Giants have had interest in him for 3 straight offseasons now.  He had an amazing year. It was too good; a definite outlier for his career. If we sign him, I hope there isn't the expectation that he would play at the same level as he did last year. 

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

Obviously what happened last year with our corners was just unfathomable and unprecedented. But it never hurts to have another corner. Still think Apple can be good if he still believes in himself and grows.

This is gonna sound dumb, but Eli Apple was one of the few Giants I saw at Sterling Shepard's wedding. He seemed to be getting along with everyone just fine. It's a small good sign, at least. There's no doubt he's talented. 

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

This is gonna sound dumb, but Eli Apple was one of the few Giants I saw at Sterling Shepard's wedding. He seemed to be getting along with everyone just fine. It's a small good sign, at least. There's no doubt he's talented. 

Do you have a source for this? Giants.com didn't mention him.

14 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Do you have a source for this? Giants.com didn't mention him.

I saw him in Donte Deayon's instagram story while at Shepard's wedding. Those disappear after 24 hours and I didn't screenshot it so I can't show you anything. Zeke Elliott was there as well. 100% he was there though. 

19 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I saw him in Donte Deayon's instagram story while at Shepard's wedding. Those disappear after 24 hours and I didn't screenshot it so I can't show you anything. Zeke Elliott was there as well. 100% he was there though. 

Yeah it’s weird Giants.com didn’t mention him. They mentioned Zeke and Donte.

http://m.giants.com/s/30842/embeddedNewsPath?itemUri=-272421690/1369119120114212607012915013

8 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Wait, no Odell? 

Edit: Nvm, he was there. 

Archived