GB 2018 UFA (Salary predictions)

squire12

Feel free to post your thoughts on what the GB group of UFA will sign for in the upcoming free agency season.....NOT specifically with GB, but with any team in the NFL 

Player position age 2017 aav FA type
Morgan Burnett SS 28 $6,187,500 UFA
Ahmad Brooks OLB 33 $3,500,000 UFA
Davon House CB 28 $2,800,000 UFA
Jahri Evans G 34 $2,250,000 UFA
Brett Goode LS 33 $900,000 UFA
Quinton Dial DT 27 $775,001 UFA
Richard Rodgers TE 25 $690,254 UFA
Demetri Goodson CB 28 $580,788 UFA
Jeff Janis WR 26 $567,848 UFA

Here is what i got.  

Burnett -- 4 years $36M with $14M in SB

Brooks -- 1 year $2.0M  with $750K in SB

House -- 2 years $5M with $1M in SB

Evans --  1 year $1.75M with $500K in SB

Dial -- 2 years $3M with $500K in SB

Rodgers -- 2 years $3M with $500K in SB

Janis -- 3 years $5.5M with $500K in SB

Goode --  vet minimum

Goodson -- unsigned

Totally down with this. Goodson was a fart-in-the-wind pick that was an embarrassment from day 1. He and Jarrett Bush have to have dirt on management in order to stay as long as they have...

Rich Rod is only resigned because we literally have no better option.

26 minutes ago, Joe said:

Totally down with this. Goodson was a fart-in-the-wind pick that was an embarrassment from day 1. He and Jarrett Bush have to have dirt on management in order to stay as long as they have...

Rich Rod is only resigned because we literally have no better option.

At least Bush was alright on st and sometimes did stuff. Has goodson ever did anything ever? He's pretty worthless. I kinda forgot he was on the team lol

6 hours ago, spilltray said:

That's double my number for Janis almost. I'd also let House go. We need more upside at both roster spots.

I think squire means on the open market, not all of them re-signing here. But I would pay Janis that

That's double my number for Janis almost. I'd also let House go. We need more upside at both roster spots.

He's an elite gunner, Slater has caught 1 pass in NE in 10 years, makes 2m per. Your hate for Janis is becoming ridiculous.

31 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

I think squire means on the open market, not all of them re-signing here. But I would pay Janis that

Correct...This is not for GB to re-sign, but what you think the players will get wherever they might sign.  Could be GB, could be any of the other 31 teams.

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

He's an elite gunner, Slater has caught 1 pass in NE in 10 years, makes 2m per. Your hate for Janis is becoming ridiculous.

He was an elite gunner. Now he's no longer the best ST player on this team, let alone NFC.

He should go sign with some team that has a gunslinger QB who will bother to throw to him. I honestly doubt that Rodgers will ever trust the guy enough to make him productive. Seattle might be a good landing spot for him.

Archived