Allen Robinson will not receive Franchise Tag as per Rapoport

mistakey

gotta think he's very probably goign to be a brown.  rumored to have interest in him- the right amount of risk to scare other teams off, the right amount of production to interest us, and he's only going to be 25
oh also he's big and semi tall.

Get it done.

If healthy, he’s bordering on a premier player at the position.

We have the money, no need to go cheap and settle for Pryor. Why not even get both?

Gordon. Robinson. Coleman. Pryor. Njoku. Duke. Another drafted wideout, DJ Moore etc.

Insurance for if/when Gordon loses it.

We need to make this happen. Sign Pryor as well as gordon insurance. Worst case scenario we have 2 very good WRs (allen and gordon) and two decent ones (coleman and pryor). A far cry from the Kenny Britt PS all stars of last year. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

I know it would be a lot of money to do this but I would sign both Allen Robinson and Sammy Watkins (who will also not be tagged per reports) as insurance for both Gordon and Coleman.  Gordon is just a failed drug test away from never being seen again and Coleman is always hurt.  Having both Robinson and Watkins would ensure that whoever we pick at QB in this draft will have young, talented receivers to throw to regardless of what happens to Gordon or Coleman.  The flip side is that Gordon or Coleman produce and our WR core would be unstoppable.  It's a win/win in my opinion. 

Peace!!!

Hes the BIG GET! Show this man the MONEY! Drown him in it. Get that sig on the contract. Him, then Tre Boston. I also saw that Philly might be willing to trade Ronald Darby for a 3rd. Pull that trigger yesterday.

Now we gotta hope Robinson doesnt sign an extension with the Jags before FA starts.

17 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If you’re taking that deal, you don’t take it here, you go somewhere with an established QB.

Yeah I don’t think he comes to the browns for a deal like that.

you never know, specially if the browns get a vet QB like McCarron or the likes of Darnold/Rosen. 

Archived