Ace's 7 rd Mock draft (1.0) with trade down!

3 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

They like their D-line

possibly Vita, but perhaps one of those top CB's with the problems with Butler.

I doubt they would go QB, but Brady is getting old. Garapolo is gone now.

They have a boatload of needs on the defensive side. They are probably going to lose Nate Soldier to FA, so that opens up a hole at LT. The talk up here in NE is that they will take a QB at some point in this draft. They have an extra 2nd round pick form the Jimmy G trade too. With that said, the Pats seldom trade up in the 1st round. They value 2nd round picks over everything due to the best talent-to-contract value. 

26 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

They like their D-line

possibly Vita, but perhaps one of those top CB's with the problems with Butler.

I doubt they would go QB, but Brady is getting old. Garapolo is gone now.

I asked because that is not really a trade you see Bill do.

6 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Redskins like Josh jackson a lot I herd . If we do trade down we could possibly get him in the second . His combine wasn't really that good.

So we'd be running in place essentially. We weakened the team by trading fuller and allowing Breeland to walk so we now can't fix NT, OG, RB, WR or ILB because we desperately need a corner lol. What a stupid team. 

A trade back would be nice, my dream scenario would be for a trade would be getting buffalos 2nd round pick. The key to me is getting two 2nd rounders cause that is where the value lies.

Here are 3 realistic picks that would totally transform our team.

Daron Payne, Kerryon Johnson, and Braden Smith. Nose tackle, rb, and a left guard. Resign Zack Brown and sign Allen Robinson In free agency. Rest of draft get yourself a developmental qb and draft high character guys for depth. It will never happen but this would be awesome 

Payne at 31 is laughable.

I'm struggling to find any mock draft where Ward doesn't go in the top 15, let alone gets all the way to the second round.

This team doesn't have a General Manager, nor anyone in charge who has a history of picking good talent. Trading back is a terrible idea.

8 hours ago, taylor made said:

1st round. Quenton Nelson OG

2nd round, Josh Rosen QB

3rd round Tremaine Edmonds LB

4th round Billy Price OC

5th Round Maurice Hurst DT

6th round DJ Moore WR

7th round Lamar Jackson WR

I'd prefer Calvin Ridley in the 6th, but to each his own.

3 hours ago, Slateman said:

Payne at 31 is laughable.

I'm struggling to find any mock draft where Ward doesn't go in the top 15, let alone gets all the way to the second round.

This team doesn't have a General Manager, nor anyone in charge who has a history of picking good talent. Trading back is a terrible idea.

Yes, & no way Jonathon Allen drops to 17.

I hear this crap ever year, Slateman.

No way so & so drops to so & so spot. He's too awesome!

23 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Redskins trade 1st round pick #13 to Patriots for 1st round #31, 2nd round #43 & 3rd round #95.

1st #31)DT, Alabama, DaRon Payne

2nd #43)CB, Ohio St, Denzel Ward

2nd #44)OG, Georgia, Isaiah Wynn

3rd #95)RB, Georgia, Nick Chubb

4th #113)WR, Colorado St, Michael Gallup

5th #149)ILB, Virginia, Micah Kizer

6th #188)QB, Western Kentucky, Mike White

7th #231)DE/DT, N.C.St., Kentavius Street

I like it other than Denzel Ward is the best CB behind Fitz so he wont be there in the 2nd round. 

21 hours ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

They have a boatload of needs on the defensive side. They are probably going to lose Nate Soldier to FA, so that opens up a hole at LT. The talk up here in NE is that they will take a QB at some point in this draft. They have an extra 2nd round pick form the Jimmy G trade too. With that said, the Pats seldom trade up in the 1st round. They value 2nd round picks over everything due to the best talent-to-contract value. 

I fully expect Kyle Lauletta to be on their radar. 

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Yes, & no way Jonathon Allen drops to 17.

I hear this crap ever year, Slateman.

No way so & so drops to so & so spot. He's too awesome!

Allen had injury concerns.

There's no way Ward drops into the 2nd round unless he pops on a drug test, gets arrested, or has some sort of freak injury. While you have unrealistic draft picks, why don't you just have Barkely or Chubb fall the Redskins at 13? If you had had Vita falling to 31, I could have bought that. He will struggle rushing the passer. But Payne is legit a 3 down defensive lineman.

Archived