Eifert

Johnny Nix

Ugh, I don’t really want to play devil’s advocate but if he plays eight games this year it’s a successful signing? Ugh.

I guess they wouldn’t do it but I wish they put this money into signing Suh for a two year deal and cut MJ. He would put the defense into easy top ten maybe top five territory. 

3 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

First two rounds of draft.

Daniels/Price then Brown/McGlinchey

Or Brown then Ragnow

If McGlinchey is still available at 21, you take him. No chance he makes it to our 2nd rounder. There's a fair chance one of Price/Daniels makes it there and we could trade up 10-15 picks to make sure. 

If McGlinchey is gone, then we could take Price/Daniels in round 1 but Pats and Browns are looking for LTs so Miller will be gone by our 2nd pick. Brown may still be available. 

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

If McGlinchey is still available at 21, you take him. No chance he makes it to our 2nd rounder. There's a fair chance one of Price/Daniels makes it there and we could trade up 10-15 picks to make sure. 

If McGlinchey is gone, then we could take Price/Daniels in round 1 but Pats and Browns are looking for LTs so Miller will be gone by our 2nd pick. Brown may still be available. 

O’Neill, Crosby, and Rankin might be possibilities in the second round also.

10 hours ago, sparky151 said:

You're right.  I typed that out without McGlinchey, then went back and edited it.  But put him paired with brown on the wrong line.  meant to put him as a choice in the first round for sure.  That's what I get for watching the tourney while typing.

16 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Hobson says we are likely done in free agency. Which means we will be at least drafting a Center in the first 2 rounds. Thank God

I'm surprised we did this much, so I'm fine if we're done in FA.  The only thing at this point that would make me furious is if we re-signed Bodine and then see a Hobson article that says we can't extend Dunlap/Geno this offseason because that money was used on that turd...

16 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Hobson says we are likely done in free agency. Which means we will be at least drafting a Center in the first 2 rounds. Thank God

I think we take the C we want in rd 1, then plug in the best OT available at 46 for the RT spot

46 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I think we take the C we want in rd 1, then plug in the best OT available at 46 for the RT spot

I think the starting RT is already on the roster.  Either Hart, Fisher or Oggy.  Competition time.

I also think Bodine is coming back to start...

Sorry guys.

31 minutes ago, theJ said:

I think the starting RT is already on the roster.  Either Hart, Fisher or Oggy.  Competition time.

Sorry guys.

If Bodine is coming back to start we won’t be drafting a C in round 1

Just now, johndeere1707 said:

If Bodine is coming back to start we won’t be drafting a C in round 1

Yep.  I think they're going to take some off the wall position, like S (or corner, ha!).

It almost seems like they evaluate their needs, and draft away from those needs.

I'm also just feeling a bit pessimistic today...

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Sorry guys.

I think they feel like someone from that group steps up. Maybe Kirk too. 

Ive already accepted that Bodine is coming back, but the longer it takes the more I get my hopes up.

1 Vander Esch

2 Ragnow

Archived