The Jamal Adams Appreciation Thread

Bianconero

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

He needs to keep his mouth shut in the media already... I know that much!!! He hasn't earned the right to voice opinions like he did yesterday yet.

Thanks for starting the thread off on a positive note

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

He needs to keep his mouth shut in the media already... I know that much!!! He hasn't earned the right to voice opinions like he did yesterday yet.

Kind of a non story. It sure sounded, even without his explanation, that he loves football. 

I like what I'm reading about his taking a leadership role. I really think he is the real deal. Hopefully, he, Maye and Burris can become 10 year starters for us

We should make this for him and Leo. They are the future of this defense. Leo isn't just leading on the field, he's also leading off the field by keeping people like Lee out of trouble. He won the team's biggest award and VETS spoke about how easy it was to follow him.

I have high hopes for Leo, Jenkins, Maye, and Adams. Lee still has a chance.

On 8/2/2017 at 7:12 AM, Bobby816 said:

I think considering he was picked to be on the panel for the season ticket holder Q & A he's got the right to answer the question however he wants. It's not like he broke in and inserted his opinion where it wasn't wanted.

Just now, Bianconero said:

So beautiful to imagine

I often picture Maye knocking Gronk off his feet and the ball ending up in Adams hands.

The Franchise is already placing him in a high position. I'm really excited about the future of this defense. if lee can figure it out, it's going to be him, Maye, Adams, Leo, Jenkins, and possibly Burris.

Yeah I'm pretty excited myself about Adams and Leo leading this defense into the future.  Hard to say it without seeing a game but he seems like a future all-pro talent and Leo has already proven himself having that potential.  If Simon can take that next step then we have a bright future on the DL.  On the second level both Lee and Jenkins appear to be long term pieces in the LB core along with Burris who flashed very well in his minimal time on the field.  Maye hopefully is what we all wanted Pryor to be and with a pass rusher opposite Jenkins and another CB opposite Burris this defense could be very good for a long time.

Give hope that with a good young QB (either Hack or a top pick this year) that we could be developing into a team with a bright future. 

Before, I would go on one of the pirate/pop up heavy sites to catch our games. I'm not doing that this year. Just redzone, stats, and what ever is said on here unless they show me a team that can compete. Being a jets fan can be bad for your health.

Archived