The Jamal Adams Appreciation Thread

Bianconero

3 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Before, I would go on one of the pirate/pop up heavy sites to catch our games. I'm not doing that this year. Just redzone, stats, and what ever is said on here unless they show me a team that can compete. Being a jets fan can be bad for your health.

There's  a guy on Reddit who would stream all the games in HD on youtube - if you change your mind you can avoid those terrible stream sites.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:52 PM, Bianconero said:

I wanted to have this thread in our rotation so that we can marvel all season long (and for the next one-hundred years) about Jamal

He is already the face of our team and a leader that we haven't had in God only knows how long

DGJL-gXXsAMtYKf.jpg

When a safety is the face of your team you are in big trouble, and we sure are in a heap of trouble. We have a horrible O line, no QB, no running game at all, a bunch of late round draft pick who flat out suck at WR.

6 hours ago, doumeyer said:

When a safety is the face of your team you are in big trouble, and we sure are in a heap of trouble. We have a horrible O line, no QB, no running game at all, a bunch of late round draft pick who flat out suck at WR.

This makes no sense

2 hours ago, Bianconero said:

This makes no sense

The point is safeties don't put fannies in the seats. FANS don't play big bucks for tickets to watch a safety. Fans want star QB's,Top running backs, and exciting WRers,  which we have none of the above. thanks to our lame GM.

47 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

The point is safeties don't put fannies in the seats. FANS don't play big bucks for tickets to watch a safety. Fans want star QB's,Top running backs, and exciting WRers,  which we have none of the above. thanks to our lame GM.

This still makes no sense

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

Preseason game 2, let's give him a few more games before we consider him a terrible pick.

• 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Well..........at least Adams has looked good for you guys.

Hes looked the part I guess he hasnt stood out and weve looked so terrible that any glimpse of decent football we tend to overrate on this forum. Both him and Maye have already looked better than last years safeties but both are far from high end starters. 

8 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Hes looked the part I guess he hasnt stood out and weve looked so terrible that any glimpse of decent football we tend to overrate on this forum. Both him and Maye have already looked better than last years safeties but both are far from high end starters. 

As far as rookie safeties go I couldn't be happier. I wish our offense could score more because then we'd get a shot to see a pass rush. When you are constantly losing the other teams are just going to run the clock.

4 hours ago, rdelaney89 said:

As far as rookie safeties go I couldn't be happier. I wish our offense could score more because then we'd get a shot to see a pass rush. When you are constantly losing the other teams are just going to run the clock.

Our defense cant get off the field regardless. Its pathetic. I wont make any excuses for these guys they are underachievers. That D-Line is like the Mets starting rotation, a bust. Except that rotation at least got to a WS before crashing down. The Jets D-line has been useless without snacks minus the game against CIncy last year where we couldnt cover anyone. That d-line just isnt that good. Leo plays hard, though no results this year, and Mo simply doesnt have  a consistent effort, and theres nobody in the middle thats good . Im sick of trying to come up with the reason why when the reason is simply just talent and effort. The offense has an excuse. They are a scout team yet theyve actually put up a fight. Defense  is effing 10ply and that alone is enough to say good by to our  idiot HC. 

Archived