7DnBrnc53’s First 2018 Mock Draft

7DnBrnc53

14 hours ago, mr fluffles said:

I am down on Jackson after the combine, but the Evans pick and the trade work.  If I were the Bills, I would take Landry and Evans in this situation and address QB elsewhere.

I don’t like Jackson either. Historically no sub 60% passer except for Stafford has become a high caliber NFL QB. I agree with your suggestions

You have the Eagles signing a CB and drafting 1 with their first pick....

We have way too many cornerbacks.

Sidney Jones (probably), Rasul Douglas, Jalen Mills, Ronald Darby, Malcolm Butler would all be adequate starter level corners and we're taking 1 in the first?

5 hours ago, Danger said:

You have the Eagles signing a CB and drafting 1 with their first pick....

We have way too many cornerbacks.

Sidney Jones (probably), Rasul Douglas, Jalen Mills, Ronald Darby, Malcolm Butler would all be adequate starter level corners and we're taking 1 in the first?

we would be cool not drafting one and not signing one tbh. 

I'd much prefer Kolton Miller to a CB in round one. I think placing him at RT and moving Remmers into RG would be the best move for the offensive line in the offseason. Also, CB isn't that high a need this offseason, I could see them grabbing one if they decide not to keep Waynes after next year, but I hope that they do since Waynes improved a lot throughout this season.

Archived