Anime and Manga Thread.

Supersuavesky

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

I did for a long time. There are points of solid payout, but I wouldn't call it amazing. Definitely had some interesting parts, but is pretty standard.

Alright, there are probably better series I could sink my time in. It was just constantly suggested to me on funimation streaming and I finally pulled the shrug click combo last night. 

2 hours ago, Eagles23 said:

The appeal about Naruto is definitely the character progression. It gets real interesting around episode 10 or so

I agree with this. Naruto is probably my 3rd or 4th favorite character. Lower if you cant pure villians. All the characters are so fleshed out, you fall in love with most of them. The legacy factor is big for me too. 

• Like 2

Ghost In The Shell (film)

Ghost In the Shell: Innocence (film)

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (TV series)

Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd Gig (TV series)

Ghost in the Shell: Arise (TV series)

Ghost in the Shell: The New Movie (film)

Very well-done. Psycho-Pass is still my favorite cyberpunk franchise, but GitS is up there. IMO, It's better in some aspects, and weaker in others compared to Psycho Pass. My main complaint is Arise and the New Movie are a little convoluted, as does parts of the other works, but not nearly as much. (Looking fwd to those PP movies soon)

A

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Just started watching Blue Exorcist last night. Thus far it seems pretty enjoyable and I like the main character.

something has always kept me away from that show, not sure what. Finally got around to Hunter x Hunter. Pretty good so far, I like how it starts with the Hunter exam but since then its been like.... okay whats next? There isnt a clear short team goal for any of them until Gonn wants to find his dad