Anime and Manga Thread.

Supersuavesky

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:13 PM, O'Doyle Rules said:

Yeah for me death note just tried to hard to be a smart, clever show with the back and forth mind games and crazy sequences for everything to happened. Would've enjoyed it more if it went to Light having somekind on eternally conflict with what he does and the consequences of his choices in the real world. Didn't care for all this cop stuff the whole friggin time.

How's naruto?

Naruto is pretty good. Make sure you know beforehand which episodes are filler (there are tons) and be prepared for infinite backstory but overall it's well worth a watch. The Akatsuki are fantastic.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Finally started attack on titan.

Good man. The first 9ish episodes are probably my favorite of any show ever.

I've definitely added to my list this year: Hunter X Hunter, Code Geass, One Punch Man, and Psycho Pass. Will probably try Fullmetal Alchemist next.

On 9/25/2017 at 11:29 PM, Bullet Club said:

Good man. The first 9ish episodes are probably my favorite of any show ever.

I've definitely added to my list this year: Hunter X Hunter, Code Geass, One Punch Man, and Psycho Pass. Will probably try Fullmetal Alchemist next.

The show is good but I have a hard time believing that a group of 4 or 5 humans can't defeated one titan? Especially after seeing mikasa kill about 6 by herself. The humans just die to easily.

Seems like such a easy strategy. Have one human get the titans attention, then have another human come from behind.

1 hour ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

The show is good but I have a hard time believing that a group of 4 or 5 humans can't defeated one titan? Especially after seeing mikasa kill about 6 by herself. The humans just die to easily.

Seems like such a easy strategy. Have one human get the titans attention, then have another human come from behind.

What episode are you on?