Anime and Manga Thread.

Supersuavesky

13 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

What is black clover like

Love it. One of my top 5 anime, just give it a few episodes to get rolling. Kind of a Naruto/Seven Deadly Sins combo.

Edited by Bullet Club
  • Like 1

I wrote an article for my Top 10 anime, I thought I'd share what the list was here, see what people think of most of these anime and any suggestions based off of what I like.

10. My Roommate is a Cat
9. Space Dandy
8. Dagashi Kashi
7. The Devil is a Part-Timer
6. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
5. Sword Art Online
4. Assassination Classroom
3. Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
2. Cowboy Bebop
1. Steins;Gate

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

I wrote an article for my Top 10 anime, I thought I'd share what the list was here, see what people think of most of these anime and any suggestions based off of what I like.

10. My Roommate is a Cat
9. Space Dandy
8. Dagashi Kashi
5. Sword Art Online
2. Cowboy Bebop
1. Steins;Gate

I've only seen 1, 3, 4, and 5. I love SAO. Season 4 has been absolutely incredible. Danmachi and Steins; Gate are both very good. Classroom is solid.

I'd recommend Rising of the Shield Hero, and re: Zero for you based off of what you like. If you haven't seen them already of course.

Edited by Bullet Club

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I've only seen 1, 3, 4, and 5. I love SAO. Season 4 has been absolutely incredible. Danmachi and Steins; Gate are both very good. Classroom is solid.

I'd recommend Rising of the Shield Hero, and re: Zero for you based off of what you like. If you haven't seen them already of course.

I've watched a bit of Rising of the Shield Hero, the first episode I thought was fine, I'll probably come back to it. I haven't checked out re:Zero though, it's been showing up in the background pretty often for possible shows to checkout.

10 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I've watched a bit of Rising of the Shield Hero, the first episode I thought was fine, I'll probably come back to it. I haven't checked out re:Zero though, it's been showing up in the background pretty often for possible shows to checkout.

I wasn't big on the first episode of Shield Hero but it eventually grew to become one of my favorites. re:Zero seems to fit some concepts you are interested in based off of your list.

15 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I think Assassination Classroom is overrated actually 

Well, we're all entitled to our wrong opinions. :D

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I wasn't big on the first episode of Shield Hero but it eventually grew to become one of my favorites.

Nice, the premise sounds really interesting. The start was just a bit standard.

15 minutes ago, The Gnat said:
32 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I think Assassination Classroom is overrated actually 

Well, we're all entitled to our wrong opinions. :D

haha I just dont like any of the characters, like at all. The premise is interesting and they do it well but I just can't connect. 

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

10. My Roommate is a Cat
9. Space Dandy
8. Dagashi Kashi
5. Sword Art Online
2. Cowboy Bebop
1. Steins;Gate

I've only watched maybe 30 anime series and I wouldn't put AC near my Top 10. Season 2 was better than the first, though.

I’ve been watching more anime during the quarantine. Here are some thoughts 

Gundam Wing: Weird and cheesy. Hiro is probably one of the worst protagonists in anime history. Edgelord. Overall, it was fine but the story was all over the place.

Gundam: The Origin: really freaking good. Especially the first half of the season which was really deep. We need more anime like this.

Digimon Season 1: this was my favorite as a kid and tbh, it hasn’t aged well. The characters are kinda annoying and the same thing happens in every episode.

Digimon Season 2: same as Season 1, except they added an even more annoying character named Davis. Will probably finish it but idk.

Pokemon Indigo League: Kinda childish and can’t decide if I like or loathe Team Rocket but it’s loads better than Digimon and infinitely more creative and interesting. Can’t believe I liked Digimon more growing up lol

Edited by Oregon Ducks
  • Like 2

For the record, I've watched 49 anime and here are my top 10:

1. My Hero Academia

2. Attack on Titan

3. Seven Deadly Sins

4. Black Clover

5. Dragon Ball Z (Nostalgia)

6. The Rising of the Shield Hero

7. Naruto Shipuuden

8. The Promised Neverland

9. Death Note

10. Sword Art Online

39 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I’ve been watching more anime during the quarantine. Here are some thoughts 

Gundam Wing: Weird and cheesy. Hiro is probably one of the worst protagonists in anime history. Edgelord. Overall, it was fine but the story was all over the place.

Gundam: The Origin: really freaking good. Especially the first half of the season which was really deep. We need more anime like this.

Digimon Season 1: this was my favorite as a kid and tbh, it hasn’t aged well. The characters are kinda annoying and the same thing happens in every episode.

Digimon Season 2: same as Season 1, except they added an even more annoying character named Davis. Will probably finish it but idk.

Pokemon Indigo League: Kinda childish and can’t decide if I like or loathe Team Rocket but it’s loads better than Digimon and infinitely more creative and interesting. Can’t believe I liked Digimon more growing up lol

man you really need to delve into stronger fair. I mean I am a sucker for the nostalgia as much as the next guy but if you are enjoying that stuff you gotta watch some of the ish on these lists. If Gundam floats your boat a good bridge to stronger anime would probably be:

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Its on netflix

Completely off topic, but has anyone watched BNA on netflix? I went in not expecting much but wound up LOVING it

• Like 1