Anime and Manga Thread.

Supersuavesky

So recently I've watched:

Fire Force - mentioned it before, but that's a really enjoyable anime.

Food Wars - So much fan service, but actually a fun anime, interesting/fun storyline to it, and anime food always looks tasty (for the most part)

Toradora - Watching this one with my wife, it's a cute little slice of life type of anime. Hits on so many different anime tropes, but is mainly just a cute fun watch.

Eureka Seven - Had started this a bit ago, but coming back to it. I feel like ti's kind of slice of life right now with the action/story just being decent to this point. I love the animation on it though, and am enjoying the premise.

On 11/15/2020 at 4:07 AM, Tetsujin said:

Finished the latest season of MHA, including the movie afterwards. The ending of the movie was really good. MHA is really enjoyable but I still think there are some better shonen animes out there currently running.

I still have to finish season 4. The tonal shift after the big storyline was weird and made me not want to finish it.

On 11/25/2020 at 3:37 PM, bucsfan333 said:

I've been watching some anime on Netflix over the last few months. I'd rank them:

The Seven Deadly Sins

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 

Death Note 

Parasite 

Akame Ga Kill

Interesting considering that FMA is one of my favorite animes. I’ll have to check out Seven Deadly Sins. Really wished they posted the other seasons of Attack on Titan on Netflix. 

58 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Interesting considering that FMA is one of my favorite animes. I’ll have to check out Seven Deadly Sins. Really wished they posted the other seasons of Attack on Titan on Netflix. 

It's not finished yet. Gotta wait until around next August for the next (final?) season to be up.

But everything about it is great. 

On 11/25/2020 at 5:37 PM, bucsfan333 said:

I've been watching some anime on Netflix over the last few months. I'd rank them:

The Seven Deadly Sins

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 

Death Note 

Parasite 

Akame Ga Kill

Seven Deadly is awesome. Meliodas da GOAT.

• Like 1