Anime and Manga Thread.

Supersuavesky

Just now, Jeezla said:

Bleach has A LOT of filler.

Any anime with 200+ episodes likely has a lot of filler lol. I already knew that. Big DBZ and Black Clover fan but the filler does get annoying. 

DBZ Kai for example had potential because it remade the series without filler, but they used the Japanese soundtrack which imo sucks. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Never seen it. Love the netflix live action film though. I usually don’t like to watch anything with like 500 episodes. Isn’t Bleach in that range? 

I did venture into a long anime like One Piece and I absolutely hated it. Gave it about 30 episodes. Hate the characters, hate the art style, just everything really. 

Bleach is good. It takes a little while to get going but it has a couple of great arcs. Then it goes downhill quickly.

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Any anime with 200+ episodes likely has a lot of filler lol. I already knew that. Big DBZ and Black Clover fan but the filler does get annoying. 

DBZ Kai for example had potential because it remade the series without filler, but they used the Japanese soundtrack which imo sucks. 

Did you ever watch Samurai Champloo? Watch that before anything else if you haven't.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Bleach is good. It takes a little while to get going but it has a couple of great arcs. Then it goes downhill quickly.

It straight falls off a cliff to an anonymous death, but it's always about the fight scenes, and those stay pretty solid.

Edited by Jeezla

25 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

It straight falls off a cliff to an anonymous death, but it's always about the fight scenes, and those stay pretty solid.

Soul Society arc will always remain awesome though.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Soul Society arc will always remain awesome though.

Soul Society is the best. And the ones after that involving Aizen are good and what people need to see next. Everything else is filler.

6 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Soul Society is the best. And the ones after that involving Aizen are good and what people need to see next. Everything else is filler.

100% agree. Soul Society is the best, and then every arc get progressively worse until it's unwatchable post-Aizen fight.

45 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

100% agree. Soul Society is the best, and then every arc get progressively worse until it's unwatchable post-Aizen fight.

Yup, the series should have ended after the Aizen fight. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Anyone watching The Dragon Prince. It’s by one of the writers of Avatar The Last Airbender. Going through season 2 right now and it’s definitely has the Avatar quality 😊

Not sure it falls under anime since its developed in the West, but I love Dragon Prince 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Not sure it falls under anime since its developed in the West, but I love Dragon Prince 

Yeah I get it. I was a stickler for what “anime” really is as well. But glad you like the show also.