Anime and Manga Thread.

Supersuavesky

21 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

My friend who watches AOT also told me the story gets weird and a bit confusing. That 3 year gap was the killer because I was sorta getting into the series lol.

Season 2 is a step below and the beginning of season 3 is more info based but the second half of season 3 and season 4 are masterpieces. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Season 2 is a step below and the beginning of season 3 is more info based but the second half of season 3 and season 4 are masterpieces. 

Thanks for the info I might eventually get around and give it another go. Wouldn’t be my first time doing that. 😂 

Edited by Blackstar12
  • Like 1

On 5/18/2021 at 11:44 PM, Bullet Club said:

I really wish I could rewatch AOT and it be the first time I experience it. Season 2 I honestly don't remember where season 1 and 2 ended and started. I binged it all in less than a month. I personally wish there was more content of the 3 year leap but once I found out that is what happens in the manga as well I was ok with it 

Naruto is good until the Pain arc, Too much filler but some of the fights until that one are great, Slam Dunk still the GOAT shonen manga for me.

Im glad Invincible got huge, Kirkmans got 2 mega hits now (same as when they were being published). Im hoping for Fables, the unwritten, or saga to get an animated adaptation.

Edited by ifeelasleep