J-Deere March Mock Madness

Johnny Nix

Free Agency/ Offseason moves

- Resign Bodine, Huber, and Andre Smith

- Sign LB Zach Brown

- Trade 7th round for QB Trevor Siemian

- Extend Atkins, Dunlap, and Dennard

- Release Pac-Man and Michael Johnson (let them see if anyone else wants them then offer them one year deals to return)

Draft:

Trade down with Bills for 1st, 4th, and Cordy Glenn

1. Da’Ron Payne DT Alabama 

2. Isaiah Wynn OG Georgia

3. Justin Reid FS Stanford

3. Troy Fumagalli TE Wisconsin

4. Mason Cole C Michigan

4. Josey Jewell ILB Iowa

5. Luke Falk QB Washington St

5. Kevin Toliver II CB LSU

6. Ade Aruna DE Tulane

7. Chris Warren III RB Texas

7. Quadree Henderson WR Pittsburgh

They've openly stated that they want to. At this point I am just hoping that they draft real competition for him. I hope we are as active in the trade market. I like the idea of trading for Glenn so much that I sometimes forget it hasn't happened already. 7th for a backup with starter experience at qb is good.

Not feeling Wynn in the 2nd. Good player, but probably only a guard. Rather see that spent on linebacker or center or tackle.

I don’t understand why guard is a need this year. Between the young guys that came on last year and one of Ugbuei or Fisher that seems like a fine camp battle to me. Seems like less of a need than a second tackle. Unless Nelson falls to #12 of course.

1 hour ago, Futbudds said:

I don’t understand why guard is a need this year. Between the young guys that came on last year and one of Ugbuei or Fisher that seems like a fine camp battle to me. Seems like less of a need than a second tackle. Unless Nelson falls to #12 of course.

I’m a little hesitant to say 2 guys who sat for 15 weeks and played fresh for the last 2 against guys who had been beat on for 15 weeks are “the answer”.

4 hours ago, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

I’m a little hesitant to say 2 guys who sat for 15 weeks and played fresh for the last 2 against guys who had been beat on for 15 weeks are “the answer”.

Also probably Ced’s best chance at a starting spot on the team.

21 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Well I don’t think the Bengals go DT in the 1st now. 

Have to think it’s either going to be LB, S, or OL

...or CB

You can never dismiss the Bengals taking a CB in rd 1.  I suppose that is at least better than taking a WR is rd 1 way too often.

Archived