The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

Looks like you will have to pay to watch Thursday night NFL football this year 2021. I know this was coming. I just wonder how greedy the NFL  really is. Amazon has the rights to Thursday night football. Amazon's whole operation is  fringing on the Anti Trust  laws. They are gong to be streaming the games.

DK Metcalf is really aiming to make it to the Olympics. As he train for it, he gets faster. That's scary. 6'4 230lbs and will likely hit the 4.2 range now because of his olympic training. Imagine having to cover that twice a year. lol 

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

DK Metcalf is really aiming to make it to the Olympics. As he train for it, he gets faster. That's scary. 6'4 230lbs and will likely hit the 4.2 range now because of his olympic training. Imagine having to cover that twice a year. lol 

That chase down against Arizona from Wilson’s interception was a thing of beauty. 

42 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya and I got laughed at by every person on here for even thinking of him that high. SMH

lol I mocked him to us as well. I didn't do it at #3 because I got tired of people telling me #3 was too high. It was in my "Bad Boys For Life" mock. The rest of the draft was really bad, but that definitely would have been a hit for us. 

The game day roster for 2021 will be 48 players, and that is only if eight offensive lineman  are on that list , if not the GDR will be 47 players. I don't know how many players will be going to camp, but it is going to be real tough to make the 48 man roster.