The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

11 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

@Bianconero What do you think about Dybala being rumored to a move to my team Bayern Munich?!?!

95% of things published are untrue in world soccer unfortunately

With that said, i wouldn't be shocked if Dybala, Sandro and Marchisio leave bc of Allegri's dumb@ss

4 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

95% of things published are untrue in world soccer unfortunately

With that said, i wouldn't be shocked if Dybala, Sandro and Marchisio leave bc of Allegri's dumb@ss

The source reporting it is one of the reliable sources. It has been reported in the past by unreliable sources. After getting knocked out with not scoring about a dozen chances against Real Madrid each of the games. Apparently we are reloading our attack. Dybala, Werner and Martial at the top of our list.

3 hours ago, Bianconero said:

Damn, bro didn't see this

Napoli f'd up sooooo bad 

I'm actually kind of pissed bc I wanted this to go down to the last game of the season where I'll be at for Gigi's last game

Lol I peaked to early didn’t I!! Should of at least waited for the following games but I thought that was he momentum change we needed. All over now!! 

Thats unreal bro. It will be insane! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

The source reporting it is one of the reliable sources. It has been reported in the past by unreliable sources. After getting knocked out with not scoring about a dozen chances against Real Madrid each of the games. Apparently we are reloading our attack. Dybala, Werner and Martial at the top of our list.

He’s not for sale....?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, xenajets said:

Just on vacation in Florida at the moment. My two young sons are loving it so far. Anyone got any trips planned? 

Have a bunch planned starting around Christmas. Our 1st baby is due mid August so no traveling for us until then. But we have 3 Disney World trips planned in 2019, Mexico and Naples, FL.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, Bobby816 said:

Can any of these guys play TE.

10 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Have a bunch planned starting around Christmas. Our 1st baby is due mid August so no traveling for us until then. But we have 3 Disney World trips planned in 2019, Mexico and Naples, FL.

Congrats man. Where about in Mexico? Iv been there twice and loved it. Never been as far down as Naples in Florida. We’ve been to Clearwater/St.Petes. 

Im surprising the wife in january and taking us to the Caribbean. Not sure what island yet...Antigua and Barbados both fly direct from very close to me so with the two small babies that’s probably going to be my best bet. 

14 hours ago, xenajets said:

Congrats man. Where about in Mexico? Iv been there twice and loved it. Never been as far down as Naples in Florida. We’ve been to Clearwater/St.Petes. 

Im surprising the wife in january and taking us to the Caribbean. Not sure what island yet...Antigua and Barbados both fly direct from very close to me so with the two small babies that’s probably going to be my best bet. 

We normally do the Cancun area. We mix in Cabo sometimes too.

On 6/16/2018 at 6:06 PM, xenajets said:

Sweet! Did you go visit the family? 

Yup!

I flew into Milan to spend the day and then took a train over to Torino for Buffon's last match

Then drove all the way down to Molise with my cousin where I stayed with my family for two weeks.

On 17/06/2018 at 8:23 AM, Bobby816 said:

We normally do the Cancun area. We mix in Cabo sometimes too.

Yeah Iv been to Cancun in a nice resort on the beach although we much preferred Cuba & Dom Republic to be honest. I think because it was so quiet there and when on the beach it was like you were by yourself whereas Mexico was very busy!