Jump to content
Bianconero

The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Recommended Posts

On 18/06/2018 at 2:08 PM, Bianconero said:

Yup!

I flew into Milan to spend the day and then took a train over to Torino for Buffon's last match

Then drove all the way down to Molise with my cousin where I stayed with my family for two weeks.

That’s brilliant. Going to try and go for a week in September to see the family. They haven’t seen my youngest baby yet lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I finished writing a boxing short film. While I was leaving my house, this guy asked for help with his latter. So I helped him out and then found out he's a boxing coach. I've been training with him and he said he wanted to be a part of my film. I have no choice but to produce this short film now. He's even connecting me with a couple of gym owners. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

So I finished writing a boxing short film. While I was leaving my house, this guy asked for help with his latter. So I helped him out and then found out he's a boxing coach. I've been training with him and he said he wanted to be a part of my film. I have no choice but to produce this short film now. He's even connecting me with a couple of gym owners. 

The beauty of life, man!

Do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, xenajets said:

By the way... how much does it suck watching the World Cup with no Italy 

 

@Bianconero

It's like it's not even happening, man

Nothing in life is good without Italians ;)

I'm so sad haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Bianconero said:

It's like it's not even happening, man

Nothing in life is good without Italians ;)

I'm so sad haha

Ha I know it doesn’t feel the same. It’s a shame aswel as we would of had a chance to win it all as no real team has stood out much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went shopping today in ‘The Florida Mall’. Searched high and low and no store sold NY Jets jerseys for infants. Absolutely gutted. Wanted my two boys in Darnold and Adams jerseys 😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, xenajets said:

Went shopping today in ‘The Florida Mall’. Searched high and low and no store sold NY Jets jerseys for infants. Absolutely gutted. Wanted my two boys in Darnold and Adams jerseys 😡

Was in the Florida mall myself yesterday, down here it is all about the Gators, Noles, and Central Florida. All the department stores carry all kinds of clothes for the college teams, hardly anything in the clothes line for any of the Florida pro teams. It is whole different world down here when it comes to college sports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Was in the Florida mall myself yesterday, down here it is all about the Gators, Noles, and Central Florida. All the department stores carry all kinds of clothes for the college teams, hardly anything in the clothes line for any of the Florida pro teams. It is whole different world down here when it comes to college sports.

Wow!! What are the chances?!

Yeah I found that too, we were able to get matching Yankee grows for them both which was cool but gutted they didn’t have Jets gear. That was from Ultimate Sports Fan.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leaving Florida tomorrow after an amazing two weeks. If anyone can get me a green card so I don’t have to leave them now would be a good time to let me know!! 

On a more serious note we did the Pandora flight of passage ride at Magic Kingdom today!! Literally the best ride Iv ever been on. The whole pandora world was unreal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Leaving Florida tomorrow after an amazing two weeks. If anyone can get me a green card so I don’t have to leave them now would be a good time to let me know!! 

On a more serious note we did the Pandora flight of passage ride at Magic Kingdom today!! Literally the best ride Iv ever been on. The whole pandora world was unreal. 

Ya that ride is awesome!!! My wife and I's favorite as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya that ride is awesome!!! My wife and I's favorite as well.

It was unreal!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This weekend is great for sports....

Football is back

Canelo vs GGG

Woodley vs Till

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weigh in fiasco remind me of Ronda Rousey.  Try to hide a weakness by bullying an opponent?

I get funny feeling about GGG.  GGG has been unhappy since Canelo was busted. Does it sound like he want to quit boxing after that match but the suspension postpones his retirement?  If it certainly is in his mind then what would happen if Canelo won tonight's match?

Don't lose your head for good, GGG.

 

edit: Interesting, Canelo is slated to make more $$ than GGG even though he was busted for PED twice.  Age is important, apparently.

Edited by JetsandI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Weigh in fiasco remind me of Ronda Rousey.  Try to hide a weakness by bullying an opponent?

I get funny feeling about GGG.  GGG has been unhappy since Canelo was busted. Does it sound like he want to quit boxing after that match but the suspension postpones his retirement?  If it certainly is in his mind then what would happen if Canelo won tonight's match?

Don't lose your head for good, GGG.

 

edit: Interesting, Canelo is slated to make more $$ than GGG even though he was busted for PED twice.  Age is important, apparently.

Iv got Canelo winning on points tonight...what you think?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×