Jump to content
Bianconero

The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, NJerseypaint said:

I'm sure they'll CGI him in.

Definitely better than Deadpool 2's cameo.  Poster? eh?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just took my Wife and our two boys to Barbados on holiday. Such a beautiful island and the people are so friendly and helpful. Only two days in but think this tops my list of the Caribbean islands we’ve visited. Although it was much more relaxing before having the boys!! 

What Caribbean islands have you visited and what were your thoughts??

Some of them aren’t accessible flying from the UK (direct flights) so just would love to know your opinions! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xenajets said:

Just took my Wife and our two boys to Barbados on holiday. Such a beautiful island and the people are so friendly and helpful. Only two days in but think this tops my list of the Caribbean islands we’ve visited. Although it was much more relaxing before having the boys!! 

What Caribbean islands have you visited and what were your thoughts??

Some of them aren’t accessible flying from the UK (direct flights) so just would love to know your opinions! 

Turks and Caicos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Turks and Caicos

I would love to visit there!! We can get additional flights but would wait until the boys are a little older as the one flight was enough (at times the flight was torture lol).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flying out to the Sundance Film Festival in Utah next week. Spent all week buying stuff for the real snow weather over there. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Flying out to the Sundance Film Festival in Utah next week. Spent all week buying stuff for the real snow weather over there. lol

Well done man. Well it’s 32 degrees here so I won’t be needing any of that snow stuff ☀️😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xenajets said:

Well done man. Well it’s 32 degrees here so I won’t be needing any of that snow stuff ☀️😎

lol  Thanks . it's 45 here in Atlanta right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×