The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just took my Wife and our two boys to Barbados on holiday. Such a beautiful island and the people are so friendly and helpful. Only two days in but think this tops my list of the Caribbean islands we’ve visited. Although it was much more relaxing before having the boys!! 

What Caribbean islands have you visited and what were your thoughts??

Some of them aren’t accessible flying from the UK (direct flights) so just would love to know your opinions! 

1 hour ago, xenajets said:

Just took my Wife and our two boys to Barbados on holiday. Such a beautiful island and the people are so friendly and helpful. Only two days in but think this tops my list of the Caribbean islands we’ve visited. Although it was much more relaxing before having the boys!! 

What Caribbean islands have you visited and what were your thoughts??

Some of them aren’t accessible flying from the UK (direct flights) so just would love to know your opinions! 

Turks and Caicos

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, xenajets said:

What do we think of the KP trade then??

I don't see how they'll be able to win anyone in the offseason when the NBA is all about stacking up all-stars now. You gotta have top talent to attract top talent and DeAndre Jordan is a UFA after this season. If they think they can do what the Nets are doing now, they are gonna be sorely disappointed.

18 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

I don't see how they'll be able to win anyone in the offseason when the NBA is all about stacking up all-stars now. You gotta have top talent to attract top talent and DeAndre Jordan is a UFA after this season. If they think they can do what the Nets are doing now, they are gonna be sorely disappointed.

Yeah I don’t like it either. 

They are selling the dream that we can lure KP and Kyrie in FA and win the #1 pick (Zion) and have Dennis Smith Jr and Frank/Knox and have this young core with superstars. I just don’t buy it and I hope I’m wrong but this will blow up in our face. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, xenajets said:

What do we think of the KP trade then??

I know this might sound crazy.... but I like it in theory. But the whole trade is surrounded by the offseason. If the Knicks can get KD and maybe someone else it was big time worth it. But if they miss on the big 4 FAs... it’s an awful trade. The irony of DSJ getting traded to us when we should have drafted him is kinda comical to me... bc Nitikina is not good at all.