Bianconero

The Random Thread (TAJT!)

On 11/02/2020 at 5:41 PM, JetsandI said:

Is that the same as Reelz channel?   I watched it on reelz.   Suffering CTE before 30 years old is ridiculously scary.

Yeah man very scary stuff. I think his childhood and other problems added to the trauma and basically sent him on a very dark road which has ultimately ended with four people dead and many more lives ruined 

On 2/10/2020 at 7:24 AM, xenajets said:

I watched the Aaron Hernandez Netflix documentary over the weekend. Just insane! I was lost for words at the end. Has anyone watched it yet and if so what’s your thoughts? 

Craziest part about the whole thing IMO is that with each murder investigation law enforcement struggled to ever find a motive that would tie Hernandez to the crime. Goes to show just how out of touch with reality the dude was to act in such senseless rage which was probably in part because of the CTE he sustained.

A buddy of mine played at Florida and before the documentary aired was telling me about how their lawyer helped Hernandez get away with murder while at UF. Just a tragic story of what could've been.

What are the Jets plans for Free Agency. You guys were big players in Free Agency last year. Mosley, Bell, Trumaune Johnson etc

What should we expect from Darnold in year 3? 

2 hours ago, Classic said:

What are the Jets plans for Free Agency. You guys were big players in Free Agency last year. Mosley, Bell, Trumaune Johnson etc

What should we expect from Darnold in year 3? 

Tru was a few years ago. Massive bust, likely cut.

Probably going to deal away Bell since Gase isn't a fan. 

If Robby Anderson isn't resigned we will need to bring in one in FA aswell as draft some.

I'm hopeful we will target Oline in Fa, allowing us to get some good young playmakers in the draft