The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

20 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

So at 25 I shaved my head, completely bald. Couldn’t stand how bad my hairline had got and said screw it. Big big adjustment for me to say the least. Any tips on how to get used to it?

Just own that ****

and always grow a beard if you can. As long as it’s a real beard

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dr.O said:

So at 25 I shaved my head, completely bald. Couldn’t stand how bad my hairline had got and said screw it. Big big adjustment for me to say the least. Any tips on how to get used to it?

Maybe it's just because we don't get much cover from the ozone layer down here, but I've heard it's really easy to sunburn your head and that that's painful as hell. So... sunscreen up when you're going outside. Or wear a hat.

Also, as someone who's been cutting his own hair (razoring it short, but not completely bald) for 7+ years, and hates making small talk with strangers, not having to go to a barber/hairdresser is the best.

Edited by TheChad

So it looks like the schools and non essential businesses will be closing down maybe as soon as the end of the week here in England. 

Not sure if it will be full blown isolation yet but looking that way. Could soon see it turning into the purge within a few months. 

So glad I take bjj 😎 #not many guns here 

8 hours ago, xenajets said:

So it looks like the schools and non essential businesses will be closing down maybe as soon as the end of the week here in England. 

Not sure if it will be full blown isolation yet but looking that way. Could soon see it turning into the purge within a few months. 

So glad I take bjj 😎 #not many guns here 

Yikes. One of my friends is over there now.

I think we're getting very close here too (Australia), we're just a bit behind everyone else. We're currently at the level of "no indoor gatherings above 100 people", and a strong push to work from home wherever possible.

9 hours ago, TheChad said:

Yikes. One of my friends is over there now.

I think we're getting very close here too (Australia), we're just a bit behind everyone else. We're currently at the level of "no indoor gatherings above 100 people", and a strong push to work from home wherever possible.

Yeah it feels like we all at different levels at the moment but will all inevitably end up like Italy/Spain etc and have full blown lockdown. 

Stay safe everyone