The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

19 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya we aren’t sure yet either how it will be. I think WDW will open in stages. The Disney Springs area opens up on the 20th. If that goes good I think they’ll open up resorts after that. Then start doing the parks at probably a limited capacity with temp checks and masks and all. They should have a decent gage being Shanghai opened yesterday and I believe Hong Kong, Tokyo and Paris will follow before WDW and DL open. So they will be used as examples I think

Yeah I’m unsure to what extent the wdw parks will return ‘as usual’. I heard Epcot would be closed longer because of the different country worlds etc but unsure if that was just guess work.

I will probably play it safe and wait for things to return to normal and attempt to come back to Florida in 2021 as fingers crossed there will be no restrictions etc by then. 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2020 at 12:22 PM, doumeyer said:

I don't think our CB will have any trouble with new corona virus rule staying 6" away from another person, they have been doing that since Revis left.

That’s pretty funny but I’m hoping Austin and Hall change all that for the next 5-10 years 🤞🏼

On 5/16/2020 at 12:22 PM, doumeyer said:

I don't think our CB will have any trouble with new corona virus rule staying 6" away from another person, they have been doing that since Revis left.

You get a half point since they tackle.

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Stay safe guys. Country is out of control right now. Please keep yourselves and children protected at all times. Love you all. 

God Bless. All this crap aggravates me to no end. But, at the end of the day, like I tell me children, how does all this affect us. It may seem shallow and callous, but my family first. I was a soldier for 8 years and willing to lay down my life if necessary, now in my almost advanced years, I worry more about the little things and try not to get too caught up in the BS. 

• Like 3