The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

10 hours ago, rdelaney89 said:

Most of us feel the same way

Me too, that color uniforms we wore in the Buffalo game looked great.  that was the color the Jets had since they came into the NFL,  Why they chance to that Marine Corp green is beyond me several year ago.

Look at all the teams we played this year, all have major flaws, the Seahawks were the only team that made us look bad, when Derek  Carr, was healthy he ran up points on us, but that was early in the season. Only the Eagles & the Pats have a lock on the playoffs, with Rodgers,  Watson, & Palmer< going down for the season the other playoffs spots are up for grabs. Even the New England game we had them on the ropes, the Pats couldn't get a first down in the fourth quarter, we just didn't have the fire power to win the game. I could be wrong again, but I really believe we are one real good draft from being a real contender. We have to get stronger and younger on offensive, that is the key to next years draft.

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Huge Yankees fan!!!

But the hire of Aaron Boone is head scratching. Only spent 1 season with the Yankees (yes he had a huge HR for the franchise). And has never coached.

Unless they show his wife all game, I don’t see this hire interesting me.

I am not a huge Yankees fan like I used to be.  Even with the WS win in 09? I have hated the way the front office runs the team so I lost interest and am more of a fantasy fan and pitching duel fan.  Now the Yankees are finally coming around and building a farm system so I can watch with friends but still not enough to get me back as a die hard.  Could also be the 15+ years of playing baseball all year round and my increasing love for hockey.  Anyway, Girardi was fine and the entire team overachieved.  Between the young guys and the vets way past their prime I don't know how they made the playoffs and I sure as hell don't know how they beat Cleveland but they did.  Admirable job and I heard he had a lot to do with Judge's success.  If they really wanted to go in a different direction because of many things over the years ok but Aaron Boone??? The guy was never a great player, which means nothing obviously, but the only reason he's on the Yankees radar is because of a walk off HR.  He never hits that HR he's probably not even in the TV booth.  They just went to the ALCS and gave Houston a run and they want to bring in a guy with 0 experience?? Huge head scratcher to me.  I'm sure there are a million ex-Yankees who would be better suited if they needed an ex-Yankee.  This team has ALCS experience, they need a coach who has ALCS and WS experience IMO.  Not someone who has never coached in his life.

• 1 month later...

So me and the wife had a surprise last Friday night. She went into labour a week early and we had our second boy born Saturday afternoon! 

Couldnt be happier!! He’s a star.

Iv also just doubled my chance to have a son as the future jets qb lol! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, xenajets said:

So me and the wife had a surprise last Friday night. She went into labour a week early and we had our second boy born Saturday afternoon! 

Congrats buddy!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Please don't tell me that there is another Mark Sanchez? 

Boy-Teddy1-zoom.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rich51 said:

Congratulations and good luck (toddlers are always fun). If I remember correctly your sons are about a year and a half apart just like mine (only mine are now in their mid 30s) So now you need the daughter? ? 

Thanks Rich. Yeah my older son is 16 months old so there is not a huge gap between them but that should make it more fun!! 

Ha the wife definitely wants the girl next! Iv told her we will have a couple of years break though lol

1 hour ago, xenajets said:

Thanks Rich. Yeah my older son is 16 months old so there is not a huge gap between them but that should make it more fun!! 

Ha the wife definitely wants the girl next! Iv told her we will have a couple of years break though lol

My daughter was born 3 years later. I think I was horrified at first but it all worked out