The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

14 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Very cool. I'm trying to start up a Disney t shirt company myself. Life has just been too busy to really get it up and going. You screen printing yourself or outsourcing it?

I'll help you out as long as it doesn't interfere with my Disney shirts xD

I'm doing DTG (direct to garment) and drop shipping through Printify and Shopify.  You don't have to hold onto any inventory, but you can still order in bulk and sell yourself.

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I'll help you out as long as it doesn't interfere with my Disney shirts xD

I'm doing DTG (direct to garment) and drop shipping through Printify and Shopify.  You don't have to hold onto any inventory, but you can still order in bulk and sell yourself.

Yes I need some direction on how to actually get it going besides just the designs. I was thinking I was gonna do one of those as well (an outsourced company for a webiste) to build up my business and even have them print them for me. And then once the company gets bigger.. start printing and shipping on my own to increase revenue.

I doubt our Disney designs are similar. I did pretty unique ones. But I do have the luxury of having a Disney Insta page with nearly 40k followers to help market my tshirt company. I mean I started a page for my disney t shirt company and put up my designs just to see how some would like it. And that page got 500 followers rather quickly. Once I get going on it. I hope it will do good for some side money.

44 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Yes I need some direction on how to actually get it going besides just the designs. I was thinking I was gonna do one of those as well (an outsourced company for a webiste) to build up my business and even have them print them for me. And then once the company gets bigger.. start printing and shipping on my own to increase revenue.

I doubt our Disney designs are similar. I did pretty unique ones. But I do have the luxury of having a Disney Insta page with nearly 40k followers to help market my tshirt company. I mean I started a page for my disney t shirt company and put up my designs just to see how some would like it. And that page got 500 followers rather quickly. Once I get going on it. I hope it will do good for some side money.

Now I'm curious to look lol but I don't want to steal any ideas.  PM me and let me know where you are at now and want to go so I can give some direction.

Trivial post here. lol

If actually signed, Yankees finally have real bat upside on left side in Austin Wells.  Hopefully, he will sip a cup of joe next season at MLB.   What is up with Yankees keep collecting prospects named Austin? heh

15 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Trivial post here. lol

If actually signed, Yankees finally have real bat upside on left side in Austin Wells.  Hopefully, he will sip a cup of joe next season at MLB.   What is up with Yankees keep collecting prospects named Austin? heh

You loved Austin Jackson right?

I was a big fan.

11 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Trivial post here. lol

And Catchers

On 6/13/2020 at 1:42 PM, Bobby816 said:

He’s supposed to me a LF it 1B in the MLB. Doesn’t have the arm to stay at C

I know.  I was just commenting that the Yanks like drafting catchers because of their bats.  Most will not make it as C.  Personally, I like Sanchez' bat, but I prefer Higoshioka behind the plate.  I think Sanchez is too bulked up to have that quickness needed to prevent PB's.

So it looks like I'll never be able to make my PRES shirts with the way he is acting.  I have decided to do a Darnold shirt and a Daniel Jones shirt since I have a ton of Giants fan friends.

Any ideas? Sam I Am...Green Eggs and Sam...Hey Darnold

And I need something for Jones. Thinking Danny Dimes with dimes falling out of his pockets or trailing the ball.

47 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

So it looks like I'll never be able to make my PRES shirts with the way he is acting.  I have decided to do a Darnold shirt and a Daniel Jones shirt since I have a ton of Giants fan friends.

Any ideas? Sam I Am...Green Eggs and Sam...Hey Darnold

And I need something for Jones. Thinking Danny Dimes with dimes falling out of his pockets or trailing the ball.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 1:42 PM, Bobby816 said:

He’s supposed to me a LF it 1B in the MLB. Doesn’t have the arm to stay at C

His arm strength has yet to return so who knows if he actually improves with pro conditioning.   If not, 1B is my call.