The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

16 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I've spoken to a few people and its just a graphic of Darnold not like Darnold 14 player shirts, and they have never had any issues. 

I was actually referring to the Dr. Suess type references.  Its one thing for an individual to create such things, but a for profit business gets some companies a little on edge when they feel an "idea" of theirs was being used without permission. 

4 hours ago, xrade said:

I was actually referring to the Dr. Suess type references.  Its one thing for an individual to create such things, but a for profit business gets some companies a little on edge when they feel an "idea" of theirs was being used without permission. 

Ah gotcha, yes I am being careful with what I put out there.

12 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Ah gotcha, yes I am being careful with what I put out there.

Doing Disney shirts my advice is to slightly change any symbol similar to the actual image. For example for a darnold t. Make a slightly modified jets logo instead of the legit logo so the nfl can’t go after your business etc. I’ve had to do this with the Disney castle and sayings and all

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, JetsandI said:

For those people who don't wear facial covering you should stop buying toilet papers and use poison ivy instead.  So what if it gives you a rash because it doesn't kill you.  Make sense, right?>:(:ph34r:

I had a guy come in my shop the other day in full PPE (mask, gloves etc). He wanted a battery for his watch. The watch was covered in crap, full of bacteria and just so unhygienic. 
The biggest contradiction ever. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JetsandI said:

For those people who don't wear facial covering you should stop buying toilet papers and use poison ivy instead.  So what if it gives you a rash because it doesn't kill you.  Make sense, right?>:(:ph34r:

It’s even deeper than that. My work for example (US Gov) didn’t take the virus serious to start out. No temp checks, recommended masks and all. But wasn’t enforcing it. We had 3 cases quickly and had to shut down for cleanups each time and we now do temp checks and masks are required. The part that’s shady is that it was taking nearly a week each time for them to deep clean our plant when a virus was found the 1st 3 times. We had a case last week with a guy that’s all over our facility. And we only closed for a day. So some workplaces “act” like they care. But don't really. Bc they cleaned up barely anything when a case was found now.

On 7/7/2020 at 6:43 AM, Bobby816 said:

It’s even deeper than that. My work for example (US Gov) didn’t take the virus serious to start out. No temp checks, recommended masks and all. But wasn’t enforcing it. We had 3 cases quickly and had to shut down for cleanups each time and we now do temp checks and masks are required. The part that’s shady is that it was taking nearly a week each time for them to deep clean our plant when a virus was found the 1st 3 times. We had a case last week with a guy that’s all over our facility. And we only closed for a day. So some workplaces “act” like they care. But don't really. Bc they cleaned up barely anything when a case was found now.

We are a mess in the Orlando area, but finally people are taking this virus seriously 95% of the people are wearing masks. So many small business have been hurt so bad by this virus it is really sad. My big worry in the upcoming NFL season, and that is sad also people all over the country  are hurting real bad, as a Trump supporter when he walk into that Ford plant with no mask I would loved to give him a smack right on the side of his head.

Big changes in college football this year the big ten are not going to play any out of conference games,  Looks like the west coat teams are going to do the same thing,  other conference to do the same, The games will just be cancelled. First big blow to football for 2020.

My work shut down again yesterday. Guess for how long? 20hrs. With a guy that’s been everywhere in our facility. Keep in mind when the virus was getting taken serious, my work would close for 5 days generally when someone was tested positive.

This is part of why this virus is still spreading. Companies having a deep desire to make money rather than actually doing what’s best for humans.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

My work shut down again yesterday. Guess for how long? 20hrs. With a guy that’s been everywhere in our facility. Keep in mind when the virus was getting taken serious, my work would close for 5 days generally when someone was tested positive.

This is part of why this virus is still spreading. Companies having a deep desire to make money rather than actually doing what’s best for humans.

Do you know I mail in my tax return to Austin Tx on April 2 It took them three months to tell me there are still processing it. I have no idea when I will get my refund, And it took them three months to cash a check my sister mailed in for $ 40 thousand to be applied to her 2020 taxes,