The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

On 9/9/2019 at 9:09 AM, TheChad said:

You know what? At least our own lineman didn't sack Darnold.

This was my favourite moment from opening Sunday: https://streamja.com/2jyL

Just... what was he thinking?

Noticing 5 10 teammate at last minute can happen.   One incident is worse than that.  I forget which team but OL tackled his own WR or RB in passing action. That is hilarious.

Edited by JetsandI

• 2 weeks later...

For the Florida natives and also anyone who can help shed some light @Bobby816 I know you may help here.....

What’s the weather like in January in Orlando? I like to leave the UK winter for a few weeks and with my two boys getting that bit older Disneyland would be ideal. Don’t need it to be too hot like we usually get in May/June but obvs don’t want it cold lol!  

Can anyone help??

2 hours ago, xenajets said:

For the Florida natives and also anyone who can help shed some light @Bobby816 I know you may help here.....

What’s the weather like in January in Orlando? I like to leave the UK winter for a few weeks and with my two boys getting that bit older Disneyland would be ideal. Don’t need it to be too hot like we usually get in May/June but obvs don’t want it cold lol!  

Can anyone help??

Disney World is in Orlando. Disneyland is in LA. Orlando’s weather in January is pretty good. Not rainy season. But not warm either. You can have days that are in the 70s and maybe even 80s if you’re lucky. But also days in the 50s. It’s hit or miss (we go every other year this time). Good part is that it’s low season at Disney World then. So crowds or low... so shorter wait times.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Disney World is in Orlando. Disneyland is in LA. Orlando’s weather in January is pretty good. Not rainy season. But not warm either. You can have days that are in the 70s and maybe even 80s if you’re lucky. But also days in the 50s. It’s hit or miss (we go every other year this time). Good part is that it’s low season at Disney World then. So crowds or low... so shorter wait times.

That is the one question I can answer , Oct. Nov. Dec, Jan, Feb, March,April are fantastic in the Orlando area. I know I live here now. And you are right very little rain in that period of time. The summer down here is to hot to do anything in the afternoons.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Sorry I meant Disney World!! 

Thats good to hear from you and @doumeyer.

Looks like that’s my decision made! Thanks guys!! 👌🏼

• Like 1