The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

On 9/30/2019 at 12:36 PM, rickyt31 said:

Lol thanks. Just a proud moment.  Spent the last 2 years working in this industry and finally getting a chance to see my name.  

Since you have honed your filmmaking skill I hope you make a mean faux video for leaking out online about Andrew Thomas doing dumb stuff.    No excuse.B|

• Like 1

Just now, JetsandI said:

Since you have honed your filmmaking skill I hope you make a mean faux video for leaking out online about Andrew Thomas doing dumb stuff.    No excuse.B|

Of course I didn't edit one of his videos to add weed and strippers just now and plan to hold it the week of the draft. I also don't plan on accusing him of stealing my laptop.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FF question. I’m in 1st but have a couple guys close. This week I’m struggling to decide who to start at QB. I have both Brees and Ryan. I had Brees starting but then noticed the guy I’m playing is starting both Julio and Ridley. So now I’m tempted to start Ryan.

What should I do?

11 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

FF question. I’m in 1st but have a couple guys close. This week I’m struggling to decide who to start at QB. I have both Brees and Ryan. I had Brees starting but then noticed the guy I’m playing is starting both Julio and Ridley. So now I’m tempted to start Ryan.

What should I do?

That's a good one. The Falcons energy is dead right now, but they always come fired up for this game. The last bad game Julio had against the Saints was probably 3 years ago. Ryan is still putting up over 300 yards a game. You're going to get solid numbers from him. At the same time, Brees is my favorite QB of all time and Kamara is returning. I'm struggling to pick in this situation. 

Chris Herndon, and Winter were put on the IR, we have 13 players on IR eating up 40 million in cap space.

First Herndon get suspension for drugs, then get hurt in a non contact drill in practice, then gets hurt in the Giant game after catching one pass for 7 yards,

With all the insane injuries thru out the entire NFL, I blame the CBA that has cut down contact in Pre season & weekly practice during the season. It just seems like players aren't ready for these hard hits during the regular season. I could be wrong, or maybe I am not.

Edited by doumeyer

3 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Chris Herndon, and Winter were put on the IR, we have 13 players on IR eating up 40 million in cap space.

First Herndon get suspension for drugs, then get hurt in a non contact drill in practice, then gets hurt in the Giant game after catching one pass for 7 yards,

With all the insane injuries thru out the entire NFL, I blame the CBA that has cut down contact in Pre season & weekly practice during the season. It just seems like players aren't ready for these hard hits during the regular season. I could be wrong, or maybe I am not.

Hence while others were annointing Herndon as a steal and this great player I was hesitant. He's proven me right since.

On 11/13/2019 at 4:08 AM, doumeyer said:

Herndon got suspension for his DUI I thought?

More bad news for the Jets draft picks in 2020, Tua Tagovailoa, has a has a dislocated hip and is done for the year. He had a real chance of being the # 1 pick in the draft. But that is in real doubt now. That could drop us down on the list of players we want, either a O lineman or WR.

52 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

More bad news for the Jets draft picks in 2020, Tua Tagovailoa, has a has a dislocated hip and is done for the year. He had a real chance of being the # 1 pick in the draft. But that is in real doubt now. That could drop us down on the list of players we want, either a O lineman or WR.

He'll still go top 3. Injuries happen and I think it's being overblown. You don't let a potential franchise QB slide because he might get injured. They're too valuable.

7 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

He'll still go top 3. Injuries happen and I think it's being overblown. You don't let a potential franchise QB slide because he might get injured. They're too valuable.

Has the extent of the severity been confirmed yet? I heard reports that its very similar to the injury that ended Bo Jacksons football career. It is a very bad injury and I hope he can truly recover. Hopefully it is not as bad as they believed it to be initially.