The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

My work shut down again yesterday. Guess for how long? 20hrs. With a guy that’s been everywhere in our facility. Keep in mind when the virus was getting taken serious, my work would close for 5 days generally when someone was tested positive.

This is part of why this virus is still spreading. Companies having a deep desire to make money rather than actually doing what’s best for humans.

IDK deaths have been consistently decreasing while cases are rising.  I don't see any issues.

One of my clients is a nurse and she said the hospitals in NY are ghost towns.

10 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

IDK deaths have been consistently decreasing while cases are rising.  I don't see any issues.

NY has not open up like Florida & Texas, We have five major hospitals in central Florida that are full capacity and we had 129 more deaths yesterday. Believe me there are issues,   

3 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Yes in NY they’re doing good but a lot of the southern states are doing awful. Here in Texas most hospitals are full. In FL, CA, AZ, etc. These are very high population states.

5 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Yes in NY they’re doing good but a lot of the southern states are doing awful. Here in Texas most hospitals are full. In FL, CA, AZ, etc. These are very high population states.

The only reason NY is doing OK is because they have not open up like FL,SC, AZ,CA,& Tx, The worst places are Bars, beaches, and Gyms. Look how many people NY killed  by acting to slow in shut down nursing homes, it was in the hundreds. The bottom line is we SCREWED up and open to early I hope NJ & NY don't make the same mistake.

Edited by doumeyer

13 hours ago, doumeyer said:

NY has not open up like Florida & Texas, We have five major hospitals in central Florida that are full capacity and we had 129 more deaths yesterday. Believe me there are issues,   

Similar issues here in Palm Beach County

49 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I surfed around on the internet to look for good news or stories. None.  Damn.

Ton of good news.  Critical cases have dropped world wide from 5% to 1% of cases.  Death rates have a decreased and the number of deaths per day in the US have dramatically decreased.  Testing up.  Known cases up.  All good news.  Moving closer to a herd immunity.  

10 hours ago, JetsFan15 said:

Ton of good news.  Critical cases have dropped world wide from 5% to 1% of cases.  Death rates have a decreased and the number of deaths per day in the US have dramatically decreased.  Testing up.  Known cases up.  All good news.  Moving closer to a herd immunity.  

What world do you live in?????  Things are terrible with no end in sight. Ask bobby316, rickey, doumeyer how great things are, we are living in the middle of the nightmare, down south.

• Like 1

The virus needs to be taken serious. Its people not taking it serious that are ruining for everyone. Are the numbers what the media tells you? No. I have several friends who work in the medical field and have informed me that the numbers are skewed. For example if I go to get tested for the virus and it comes back negative. That is still considered a case. Furthermore my whole family is also deemed as cases. Bc they "might" have been exposed to it. So while I had a negative test. My negative tests actually counts as 4 cases. So in a court room in Dallas they put a medical professional under oath and she had to admit this. One example the person gave was that 1 person got tested but do to them asking questions who that person had contact with it equalled 17 cases. This person was negative. So the numbers aren't what you see. I'd love for the media to start just producing positive cases numbers rather than these falsified case numbers.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

The virus needs to be taken serious. Its people not taking it serious that are ruining for everyone. Are the numbers what the media tells you? No. I have several friends who work in the medical field and have informed me that the numbers are skewed. For example if I go to get tested for the virus and it comes back negative. That is still considered a case. Furthermore my whole family is also deemed as cases. Bc they "might" have been exposed to it. So while I had a negative test. My negative tests actually counts as 4 cases. So in a court room in Dallas they put a medical professional under oath and she had to admit this. One example the person gave was that 1 person got tested but do to them asking questions who that person had contact with it equalled 17 cases. This person was negative. So the numbers aren't what you see. I'd love for the media to start just producing positive cases numbers rather than these falsified case numbers.

As far as I can see, the only cases are for those that tested  positive. If anything there have been more cases than reported. For example a friend of mine was sick for 3 weeks with high fever and respiratory problems back in February. He wasn’t counted as a COVID case yet when he went for a physical last month he had the antibodies. With only 16% of the country tested it’s safe to assume that the actual number of people who have had or now have the virus, is much higher than the reported number. Also, there is now evidence showing that people who have recovered from the virus, might suffer long term affects on the heart, lungs and brain. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/testing-in-us.html

• Like 1