The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

2 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Sunday there were 77 positive test for the virus in the NFL including seven on the Jets. If you purchased the Sunday ticked  with direct tv, and they play two games and the season get cancelled you get no refund. Football is not like MLB you can't play doubleheaders. The NY Mets lost four games in a row due to the virus. Of course i will be signing up for the Sunday ticket today, Remember our last New Years eve party where every said happy New Years, this has been one hell of a new year for all of us, some much worst than others.

Many, if not all, were false positives.  Apparently a lab in NJ screwed up.

6 hours ago, dcat said:

You didn't read how the corona virus increases your body's gravitational pull?  Like standing on Jupiter vs Mercury.

Lol. I actually found out I had it at some point a few weeks back, told me I was negative for it but I was positive fo existing Antibodies, would have never guessed tbh didn’t experience any symptoms.

18 hours ago, Dr.O said:

First day back at the gym since quarantine....when did everything get so heavy

How do work out wearing a mask? Just walking in Florida, when it is 97 degrees and high humidity with a mask is a workout alone. I am still afraid to go back to planet fittness., their workout  machines are only three feet apart.

5 hours ago, doumeyer said:

How do work out wearing a mask? Just walking in Florida, when it is 97 degrees and high humidity with a mask is a workout alone. I am still afraid to go back to planet fittness., their workout  machines are only three feet apart.

It’s not hard at all to be quite honest

13 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Bro I went training for the first time in three months last week and was ****ed! Getting back into it now though thankfully!! 

Yup. Just getting back int my running and body weight lifting routine again along with clean eating. Gotta shed that Covid-19lbs.

2 hours ago, xenajets said:

Bro I went training for the first time in three months last week and was ****ed! Getting back into it now though thankfully!! 

That’s how I was yesterday lol got Legs today so we’ll see how that goes lol

50 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

That’s how I was yesterday lol got Legs today so we’ll see how that goes lol

I know bro it’s horrible. We’ve started full contact sparing again and usually do 5min rounds with 1min rest after 45 mins of drills. We will do usually 6-10 rounds dependent on time/people there. 
By round 3 I’m legit gone. All technique out the window! Just trying to survive!! 

13 hours ago, doumeyer said:

A lot of places only make you wear it through the lobby, like walking into a restaurant.

Ive been going to a packed LA fitness since May and at the beginning people were distant and diligent with wiping down etc. Now it’s just a free for all and no one cares anymore. Haven’t caught it yet.