The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Anyone have any experience doing a Podcast on here?

About to start one up for the new year. And looking for any tips and advice.

Do you plan on posting the podcast on this site?  I would be interested in listening as long as it is kept relatively short.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

It's not going to be Jets related. It's going to be Disney (mainly WDW related).

Oh and stating the obvious but get as many people to share it as possible.  If the sound quality is clear and you have a good voice/personality, people will listen. 

Example- there is a hockey player who has a great personality in interviews but he is so damn boring and vanilla on his own podcast I can't listen to it anymore.  And I dislike his cohosts.  So if you're going at it with guests/cohosts make sure they are interesting too.

19 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Oh and stating the obvious but get as many people to share it as possible.  If the sound quality is clear and you have a good voice/personality, people will listen. 

Example- there is a hockey player who has a great personality in interviews but he is so damn boring and vanilla on his own podcast I can't listen to it anymore.  And I dislike his cohosts.  So if you're going at it with guests/cohosts make sure they are interesting too.

Yes for sure. I have a good IG Disney following already with 42K followers. So im hoping that alone takes care of viewers for me (for the most part). By getting the word out through that IG page.

The plan is for my Wife to do as many shows as she can with me too. She is a huge Disney fan and actually worked there for a bit. And bc of my IG account, do a lot of special guests like cast members, photographers and such.

We Will see. Im Ordering all my equipment this weekend.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Yes for sure. I have a good IG Disney following already with 42K followers. So im hoping that alone takes care of viewers for me (for the most part). By getting the word out through that IG page.

The plan is for Wife to do as many shows as she can with me too. She is a huge Disney fan and actually worked there for a bit. And bc of my IG account to a lot of special guests like cast members, photographers and such.

We Will see. Im Ordering all my equipment this weekend.

Send me the link when your up and running mate. 

• Like 1