The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

4 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

This is how crazy my luck is: 

I started getting help for my mental health and found better ways to do certain things. Then I get a call from my manager that someone I had brunch with tested positive for Covid. I tested negative,  but now I'm in quarantine from work and waiting to retest. Lol 

Happy to hear you’re doing better mentally healthy wise. That’s great!!!

I get quarantined like every few weeks at work. It’s crazy. Very stressful though with 2 little kids at home.

11 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Happy to hear you’re doing better mentally healthy wise. That’s great!!!

I get quarantined like every few weeks at work. It’s crazy. Very stressful though with 2 little kids at home.

Thanks dude! It's going to take time but I've made small progress. 

Yeah, it's weird. I hope you and you're family stay safe. I work health & safety for a major film studio. I've been tested about 45 times since July. I can't wait until this is over. 

• Like 1

FOUR WORST TEAMS IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL

1976   Tampa Bay Bucs    0-16        expansion team

1960   Dallas Cowboys     0-11-1     expansion team

2020   New YorkJets         0-13

2008   Detroit lions            0-16

Yesterday's game showed how pathetic the Jets really are.  Darnold had only 132 yards passing, the running game was horrible, the receiving core was nonexistence, the O line was OK. The defensive was even worst the D backfield with the exception of Maye was terrible. The linebackers sucked, except for Hewitt who looks like a keeper, the rest won't be back next year. The Jets current roster will be cut by at least 25% in the off season. Joe Douglas is going to be a very busy GM in this upcoming season.

Maybe it me but I sure like this kid Hewitt, he is a hard hitter and is all over the field.

I don't even want to talk about the placekicking mess

i

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

FOUR WORST TEAMS IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL

1976   Tampa Bay Bucs    0-16        expansion team

1960   Dallas Cowboys     0-11-1     expansion team

2020   New YorkJets         0-13

2008   Detroit lions            0-16

Yesterday's game showed how pathetic the Jets really are.  Darnold had only 132 yards passing, the running game was horrible, the receiving core was nonexistence, the O line was OK. The defensive was even worst the D backfield with the exception of Maye was terrible. The linebackers sucked, except for Hewitt who looks like a keeper, the rest won't be back next year. The Jets current roster will be cut by at least 25% in the off season. Joe Douglas is going to be a very busy GM in this upcoming season.

Maybe it me but I sure like this kid Hewitt, he is a hard hitter and is all over the field.

I don't even want to talk about the placekicking mess

i

Hewitt is a depth guy not a starter. That is the problem with this team. We have depth guys bit no starters. I just don't see the jets winning a game this year. This should have happened years ago with the rebuild. There are teams out there that have improved very fast over a few years. The Browns, Cards and Titans are just a few who have a blue print to turn things around. Sam Darnold is broken just like Carson Wentz. I'm just glad that Darnold is not locked in like Wentz for years down the road. The Eagles are stuck with him for another 2 years and then only cost 19 Mil against the cap the following year. 

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

Hewitt is a depth guy not a starter. That is the problem with this team. We have depth guys bit no starters. I just don't see the jets winning a game this year. This should have happened years ago with the rebuild. There are teams out there that have improved very fast over a few years. The Browns, Cards and Titans are just a few who have a blue print to turn things around. Sam Darnold is broken just like Carson Wentz. I'm just glad that Darnold is not locked in like Wentz for years down the road. The Eagles are stuck with him for another 2 years and then only cost 19 Mil against the cap the following year. 

You point is right we are loaded with backup players, that is why we are winless, and I said at less 25% of the current roster will be gone. I just felt that Hewitt was giving 100%.,  and he has 78 solo tackles. Hewitt, & Maye were the only bright spots on the Jets yesterday. I also agree Darnold, is broken. In fact the whole dam team is broken, including the head coach.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 4:06 PM, rickyt31 said:

This is how crazy my luck is: 

I started getting help for my mental health and found better ways to do certain things. Then I get a call from my manager that someone I had brunch with tested positive for Covid. I tested negative,  but now I'm in quarantine from work and waiting to retest. Lol 

Rick, you are not alone, I know friends & family members that have not left their houses since early March, because they have other other health issue, and can't afford to get the virus. The only time they get out is to go the doctors, or if they go for a ride and don't get out of the car. I hope this Corona virus doesn't last as long as the Spanish flu that lasted from Feb. of 1918 till April  of 1920.

• Like 2