The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

11 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Add uBlock Origin to your browser extensions.

Thanks. I have had add blockers on my phone and they seem to chew up battery life. I used ad blocker but got rid of it. Does uBlock use a lot of battery?

25 minutes ago, xrade said:

Thanks. I have had add blockers on my phone and they seem to chew up battery life. I used ad blocker but got rid of it. Does uBlock use a lot of battery?

If you use Firefox mobile, you can install extensions instead of apps which shouldn't affect your battery life.

9 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Been really rundown the last few days. Fevers, sore throat/chest, fatigued etc. Thankfully not covid but for someone like myself who never really gets sick I was worried for a sec lol

You were tested, I hope?  I can certainly see more people that normally do not get struck with minor maladies, like a cold, getting sick this year. Stress, I believe, plays a huge part. And really, who is not more stressed than normal. 

26 minutes ago, xrade said:

You were tested, I hope?  I can certainly see more people that normally do not get struck with minor maladies, like a cold, getting sick this year. Stress, I believe, plays a huge part. And really, who is not more stressed than normal. 

Yeah all good on that front. 

Feeling better already but it’s amazing; Iv not been worried really about covid this entire time. Iv complied with all my governments regulations etc but Iv not once been worried. For that short amount of time I was unwell I did think..”oh ****”

Rolling blackouts here in Texas the last 40hrs. And will continue the next 2-3 days. Along with now the water being out.

You’d figure since like 65% of the US has to deal with winters like this that there’s be a blueprint to not have this happen. But no. Here we are with cold houses and no water in Texas for a few days.

44 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Rolling blackouts here in Texas the last 40hrs. And will continue the next 2-3 days. Along with now the water being out.

You’d figure since like 65% of the US has to deal with winters like this that there’s be a blueprint to not have this happen. But no. Here we are with cold houses and no water in Texas for a few days.

Hope you and the family are okay mate. 

22 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

How’s things now man? 

1 hour ago, xenajets said:

How’s things now man? 

Water is back on thank God. But still rolling blackouts. Hour with power and hour off. Not too bad. But not great. Been having to use a generator at night for light and power. But the house temp is stable at least. Kids are just getting stir crazy. 

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Water is back on thank God. But still rolling blackouts. Hour with power and hour off. Not too bad. But not great. Been having to use a generator at night for light and power. But the house temp is stable at least. Kids are just getting stir crazy. 

Oh mate that sounds tough. Glad you and the kids are all good man. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bianconero said:

LMAOOO story-time pls

Was takin to this chick from work and was hittin it off, made me thick I was the only dude she was taking too, cool down to earth and wasn’t super materialistic, the minute I cancel on a day off I find out she was smashing this other dude we worked with.