The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

So this time 12 months ago I was gearing up for a national bjj tournament. I was around the 200lbs mark. The tournament has been postponed because of covid and I actually weighed myself today and Iv put on just short of 30lbs. 

Sick of this covid crap...anyone else been struggling or have gyms etc all been reopened with you? I can’t really moan as I do have a gym in my house which I just simply haven’t used 😳 Have zero will power being at home just eating and loving life 🤷🏻‍♂️

28 minutes ago, xenajets said:

So this time 12 months ago I was gearing up for a national bjj tournament. I was around the 200lbs mark. The tournament has been postponed because of covid and I actually weighed myself today and Iv put on just short of 30lbs. 

Sick of this covid crap...anyone else been struggling or have gyms etc all been reopened with you? I can’t really moan as I do have a gym in my house which I just simply haven’t used 😳 Have zero will power being at home just eating and loving life 🤷🏻‍♂️

There are about 300 million Americans who sympathize with the weight gain thing. 

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I'll be off to Mexico for a week starting early tomorrow morning guys. So I wont be very active on here. So everyone just behave yourselves ;)

Thank to ice storm, you already have experience at boiling water. lol.  

• Like 1

On 3/10/2021 at 9:08 AM, xrade said:

When you marry into the royal family you know the game. I find it hard to believe she would marry Harry with the goal to do what has happened. It is too far of a stretch because it has never happened before in modern times. I also did not believe when she said she was as unprepared for royal life as she made it out to be. Her words were she was naive. I don’t buy that. If you are going into that relationship as blindly as she made it out be, then she is stupid. And I know she is not stupid. She would have done her homework before the relationship with Harry got to that point.  So the conspiracy thing is a big stretch. Was she completely prepared for that life? Of course not especially being a successful free American. My belief is she thought she could handle it but could not. It was then Harry who had to make the choice of backing his wife or remaining with the royals. 

We need Gil Faizon and George St. Geegland to get to the bottom of this.

PC6DNC7V3JG75CTONUQCZRAMQU.jpg