The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

5 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Just got back home. It was great. 2 Kids under 3 on the plane was a struggle though.

Glad you had a good time man. 

Ha been there....my son bounced a piece of Lego of a guys head in front of us. Just wanted to jump off it was that bad!! 

6 hours ago, xenajets said:

Glad you had a good time man. 

Ha been there....my son bounced a piece of Lego of a guys head in front of us. Just wanted to jump off it was that bad!! 

Haha. They did great there. But the way hike we tried pushing their naps so they’d sleep on the plane. And they both fought it and kicked in those after burner screams and energy levels. Luckily everyone around us was cool about it.

Hopefully when we go to Disney world in 6 weeks... they’ll be better.

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Haha. They did great there. But the way hike we tried pushing their naps so they’d sleep on the plane. And they both fought it and kicked in those after burner screams and energy levels. Luckily everyone around us was cool about it.

Hopefully when we go to Disney world in 6 weeks... they’ll be better.

We’ve tried no naps...lots of naps and everything in between and it’s just a lottery. Some trips they’ve been great and others you’ve just wanted the plane to crash it was that bad 😬

We are looking to book next March for Disney. It’s actually illegal to travel at the moment but we are hoping that by next March we should be okay. My wife is ready to give birth any day now so we wouldn’t  be going anywhere anytime soon even if there was no covid!! 

What are the parks like now? Is there many restrictions? 

Edited by xenajets

5 minutes ago, xenajets said:

We’ve tried no naps...lots of naps and everything in between and it’s just a lottery. Some trips they’ve been great and others you’ve just wanted the plane to crash it was that bad 😬

We are looking to book next March for Disney. It’s actually illegal to travel at the moment but we are hoping that by next March we should be okay. My wife is ready to give birth any day now so we wouldn’t  be going anywhere anytime soon even if there was no covid!! 

What are the parks like now? Is there many restrictions? 

I hope the baby and mom are healthy throughout the process my man.

Parks aren’t bad. My parents went with my brothers family in February and said they felt safe and all at the parks. They were just disappointed that there’s still no fast passes. We’re going and hope that might change by then. But I doubt it since it’s just a few weeks away. 

Yeah all good mate although the wife is getting pissed off the baby isn’t here yet!! 

I’m hesitant on booking anyone for next year just yet but I’m also thinking it’s twelve months away so surely everything will be cool by then?! I also said the exact same thing this time last year and look what’s going on!! 

29 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Yeah all good mate although the wife is getting pissed off the baby isn’t here yet!! 

I’m hesitant on booking anyone for next year just yet but I’m also thinking it’s twelve months away so surely everything will be cool by then?! I also said the exact same thing this time last year and look what’s going on!! 

Just get trip insurance. If you don’t feel ready or safe. Cancel

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Just get trip insurance. If you don’t feel ready or safe. Cancel

The vaccine rollout has been the best in the western world in the UK. Leaving the EU and having our own vaccines has been a game changer here. So by next March I will of had both vaccines (even though I’m on the last tier to get one!) 

Yeah I will do...I had a trip to Dubai cancelled last August because of Covid and they were really good. 

2 minutes ago, xenajets said:

The vaccine rollout has been the best in the western world in the UK. Leaving the EU and having our own vaccines has been a game changer here. So by next March I will of had both vaccines (even though I’m on the last tier to get one!) 

Yeah I will do...I had a trip to Dubai cancelled last August because of Covid and they were really good. 

Ya getting the vaccine will be huge. I think once everyone’s been afforded the option to get it (still hasn’t happened yet obviously). I could see some places requiring the vaccine in order to come there. Not saying that a place like WDW will do that. Just I could see places doing that. For us coming back from Mexico... USA required a negative test to enter back in. The resort we stay at, did it for no charge there

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya getting the vaccine will be huge. I think once everyone’s been afforded the option to get it (still hasn’t happened yet obviously). I could see some places requiring the vaccine in order to come there. Not saying that a place like WDW will do that. Just I could see places doing that. For us coming back from Mexico... USA required a negative test to enter back in. The resort we stay at, did it for no charge there

That’s why the NHS (free health service for all) is such a beloved thing here in the UK. The rollout program was ridiculed at first when we went alone but the government have nailed it to be fair. 

Yeah I can see little cards with vaccination records to showcase being the go to thing for all big crowded things. Makes sense really. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dr.O said:

Why don’t these girls want me bruh. I try my hardest and put myself out ther but it never matters.

Just listen, be charming, respectful and chivalrous. But kinda a ****** too. Girls love that. Worked for me back in my single days. But that was like 10-11 years ago ;)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dr.O said:

Why don’t these girls want me bruh. I try my hardest and put myself out ther but it never matters.

Don’t worry about it my man. If they aren’t treating you right you don’t want any part of it. Shouldn’t have to go above and beyond. 

• Like 1