The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

41 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Bro, when Belotti missed...I was ready to do everything in my power to make sure he never wears this shirt again 😂 (and he shouldn't)

I was in Brooklyn and going crazy - how was it being the only Azzurrino in England?

Same bro after his penalty against Spain I thought he’d bury it but he just looked so unconfident. Ciro wasn’t much better either though we defo need a good young ST to come through for the World Cup in 18 months time. 

Oh man I bet it was insane. Ha! There’s plenty of us here my man but unfortunately because it was on late here we just watched it at home. My cousin lives in London and had little trouble where he and his mates watched the game with some scumbag drunken English fans but they were all okay in the end.  

Still can’t believe it though….for all the bad luck we’ve had supporting the Jets how ******* lucky are we to witness a World Cup and European championship win. Just insane!!! 

I had a chance to go the game but could only get one ticket and that was in the England section so didn’t bother. £6k for one ticket through someone I knew but to be fair from all the violent scenes of England fans 10v1 against some of our Italian fans I’m glad I didn’t go. Some poor families with kids were getting punched and all kinds. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Same bro after his penalty against Spain I thought he’d bury it but he just looked so unconfident. Ciro wasn’t much better either though we defo need a good young ST to come through for the World Cup in 18 months time. 

Oh man I bet it was insane. Ha! There’s plenty of us here my man but unfortunately because it was on late here we just watched it at home. My cousin lives in London and had little trouble where he and his mates watched the game with some scumbag drunken English fans but they were all okay in the end.  

Still can’t believe it though….for all the bad luck we’ve had supporting the Jets how ******* lucky are we to witness a World Cup and European championship win. Just insane!!! 

I had a chance to go the game but could only get one ticket and that was in the England section so didn’t bother. £6k for one ticket through someone I knew but to be fair from all the violent scenes of England fans 10v1 against some of our Italian fans I’m glad I didn’t go. Some poor families with kids were getting punched and all kinds. 

Definitely

I am DONE with both Belotti and Immobile, but especially Belotti because he's an actual liability on the field - I would rather play with 10 men...and the way he is constantly jogging and never running drives me mad

Immobile is bad, but unfortunately the best option as of right now. With that said, Kean needs to become THAT GUY for us over the course of this year. Quite frankly, I can't believe that he didn't make the team

Strikers/Wings that should be brought to 2022 for me:

1. Insigne

2. Chiesa

3. Kean

4. Zaniolo

5. Berardi

6. Bernardeschi

7. Raspadori

Just now, Bianconero said:

Definitely

I am DONE with both Belotti and Immobile, but especially Belotti because he's an actual liability on the field - I would rather play with 10 men...and the way he is constantly jogging and never running drives me mad

Immobile is bad, but unfortunately the best option as of right now. With that said, Kean needs to become THAT GUY for us over the course of this year. Quite frankly, I can't believe that he didn't make the team

Strikers/Wings that should be brought to 2022 for me:

1. Insigne

2. Chiesa

3. Kean

4. Zaniolo

5. Berardi

6. Bernardeschi

7. Raspadori

Yeah I know what you mean. Unfortunately both Ciro and Andrea don’t hold the ball up well enough and both don’t have great speed. Kean would have both the athleticism and skills but it’s all down to if he can become the main number 9 which is a MASSIVE responsibility. Over here in the UK he has a poor rep because he did **** all for Everton but then by all accounts did well for PSG on loan last year. What was he like for Juve?! I’m surprised you sold him a couple years back. Still only 21yrs old. 

Broooo Chiesa is a ******* stud!!! I’d love him at United but no way would Juve sell now!!!! He’s unreal!!!

Spinazzolo was just pure class too and can’t wait for him to get back healthy for the WC. 

Zaniolo is a big time talent and if not for his injury would of been great in this tournament. Still very young too so should be great for the WC. I was hoping Sandro Tonali would of had a better year at Milan as he was described as the next Pirlo so hope he has a better year. 

The future is so bright though because we have so much great talent coming through. I love the way Mancini has us playing too. My concern is ST and who will replace the two giants of Bonnuci and Chiellini?? Surely they won’t play in the WC?

2 hours ago, xenajets said:

Yeah I know what you mean. Unfortunately both Ciro and Andrea don’t hold the ball up well enough and both don’t have great speed. Kean would have both the athleticism and skills but it’s all down to if he can become the main number 9 which is a MASSIVE responsibility. Over here in the UK he has a poor rep because he did **** all for Everton but then by all accounts did well for PSG on loan last year. What was he like for Juve?! I’m surprised you sold him a couple years back. Still only 21yrs old. 

Broooo Chiesa is a ******* stud!!! I’d love him at United but no way would Juve sell now!!!! He’s unreal!!!

Spinazzolo was just pure class too and can’t wait for him to get back healthy for the WC. 

Zaniolo is a big time talent and if not for his injury would of been great in this tournament. Still very young too so should be great for the WC. I was hoping Sandro Tonali would of had a better year at Milan as he was described as the next Pirlo so hope he has a better year. 

The future is so bright though because we have so much great talent coming through. I love the way Mancini has us playing too. My concern is ST and who will replace the two giants of Bonnuci and Chiellini?? Surely they won’t play in the WC?

He didn't really play consistently enough to have a real opinion of him at Juventus, but the fact that he got burn so young and the hype in regards to his talent was definitely prevalent.

Chiesa is insane - getting him for $40M was such a steal - surely he is worth $125M now

I never understood why Juventus sold Spin either - honestly, the reason why we are in the situation that we are in now is because of bone-head, short-sighted moves like this

The future is so bright and we are still so young and already won a major tournament - it's insane really. I would assume Chiellini retires with this victory but I would bet on Bonucci coming back for 2022. Bastoni will replace Chiellini FT - he's a stud

2 hours ago, Bianconero said:

He didn't really play consistently enough to have a real opinion of him at Juventus, but the fact that he got burn so young and the hype in regards to his talent was definitely prevalent.

Chiesa is insane - getting him for $40M was such a steal - surely he is worth $125M now

I never understood why Juventus sold Spin either - honestly, the reason why we are in the situation that we are in now is because of bone-head, short-sighted moves like this

The future is so bright and we are still so young and already won a major tournament - it's insane really. I would assume Chiellini retires with this victory but I would bet on Bonucci coming back for 2022. Bastoni will replace Chiellini FT - he's a stud

Ya Italy has been dominating. I still think France is the superior team if they played each other 10 times. But Italy has proven to be a for sure top 3 NT right now. And with the WC next year… this gives these guys a lot of confidence going into that. As long as Bonucci and Chiellini are healthy and play like they did. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bianconero said:

I hope he gets a move away from Everton now that Carlo has gone back to Madrid. Would love him to sign for a team in Italy and become a main number 9 and is firing for Qatar in 18 months time. 

Omg yeah for sure he’s now priceless. No way Juve would ever sell him!!! 

Spina is pure class but always had injury problems. Couldn’t believe how unfortunate against Belgium to tear his Achilles. He should be fine for the World Cup though. 

Yeah Bastoni looks great…I think Giorgio may stay on for the WC maybe but Bonnuci defo will do we should be okay.  

7 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya Italy has been dominating. I still think France is the superior team if they played each other 10 times. But Italy has proven to be a for sure top 3 NT right now. And with the WC next year… this gives these guys a lot of confidence going into that. As long as Bonucci and Chiellini are healthy and play like they did. 

France have always had such amazing players. They’ve always had trouble having a team mentality and nearly always had rifts within their team and fights breaking out. They had it this year with Giroud and Mbappe. If they cut that out then like in the last World Cup they can beat anyone on their day. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have been online looking for first pitch in the Field of Dreams game video as I thought I missed it last night but it turned out there was no first pitch. Disappointed!

I actually thought Kevin Costner would throw the first pitch to his character's dad (catcher). Oh well! I guess you can't perfect everything at once. lol.

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Ahh finally finished writing my first book.  It's on health/nutrition/fitness.  Just need to turn the word document into an ebook now.  It took almost a year to finish writing and editing.

Congrats, dude! I write screenplays and there is nothing like completing something you've spent months to a year on. 

• Like 1