The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

3 hours ago, xrade said:

My son is an animation major in college (or whatever they call it).  If you build something that looks good, I'd love to get the specs from you to pass along to him.

Nice. I'll keep you updated. This is my first build but I know the parts I'm getting, just don't know what the results will be like. Because of the chip shortage and me being a little boujee, I'm going to end up spending $2100 on 3 parts alone but I'm basically building a $4500 computer for half the price. I should be done in October. lol 

6 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Nice. I'll keep you updated. This is my first build but I know the parts I'm getting, just don't know what the results will be like. Because of the chip shortage and me being a little boujee, I'm going to end up spending $2100 on 3 parts alone but I'm basically building a $4500 computer for half the price. I should be done in October. lol 

Motherboard can be included GPU which isn't recommended for heavy duty stuff.

Are you familiar with newegg?

Also, you have to make sure that your components can run in new Windows just in case.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

Motherboard can be included GPU which isn't recommended for heavy duty stuff.

Are you familiar with newegg?

Also, you have to make sure that your components can run in new Windows just in case.

I never heard of newegg until recently. 

I'm going on the Ryzen/AMD side. I used PC picker to make sure the parts are compatible with each other. I bought a empty HP omen 30L before I did the right amount of research. It used to have a Ryzen set up. 

Ryzen 3950X processor, B550 MSI Mag (coming in the mail tomorrow), At least a 3060 GPU, and will add 128gbs of ram (Required for the cpu). Everything should work with windows. I'm just taking my time ordering parts for the best deals. 

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I agree. The whole album feels like songs that didn't make the cut on his other albums. 

I’ll be honest I haven’t been huge on drake post-Views. He makes a few bangers but as far as building an overall album hes fallen a bit short for me

1 minute ago, Dr.O said:

What didn’t you like about Donda. Personally I thought it’s a top 4 or 5 ye album for me. 

I'll have to listen again but I enjoyed College Dropout, Graduation and MBDTF way more.  While listening I never thought "hey I can't wait to listen to that song again." Usually something catches my attention.

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I'll have to listen again but I enjoyed College Dropout, Graduation and MBDTF way more.  While listening I never thought "hey I can't wait to listen to that song again." Usually something catches my attention.

You should definitely give it another listen. Personally I can’t tell you how many times I e re-listened. Off the Grid, Hurricane, Praise God, Jonah, Believe What I say, 24, Moon, Heaven and Hell, Keep my Spirit Alive, New Again, Pure Souls, Come To Life, and Junya pt2 are all heavy on my playlist rn. 

43 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

I’ll be honest I haven’t been huge on drake post-Views. He makes a few bangers but as far as building an overall album hes fallen a bit short for me

Same for me. I'm not sure if I've added any of his songs from the last 5 years. All of the tracks I play from him came out between 2008 to 2015. I added one song from the 20 songs he had on that album. lol

• Like 1