The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

Dressing up with the kids tonight for Halloween and it’s toy story themed. I’m going as Forkie aka Trash… so I’m just going to tell everyone I’m not Forkie and I’m going as Zach Wilson or even the whole Jets. And I bet they’ll guess I’m trash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Dressing up with the kids tonight for Halloween and it’s toy story themed. I’m going as Forkie aka Trash… so I’m just going to tell everyone I’m not Forkie and I’m going as Zach Wilson or even the whole Jets. And I bet they’ll guess I’m trash.

Go as LePew. They’ll figure out the trash part quite easily. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fantasy FB question for you guys. In my Dynasty league, I am 8-2. My QB’s are Wentz, TLaw, Wilson. RB’s are Henry (IR), Booker (NYG), Gaskin and Darrel Williams (KC). Wr’s are pretty good. I have a trade pending. Josh Jacobs for my 2022 FRP. It is a 12 team league and chances are I’ll be picking near the bottom of round one. RB’s always fly off fast so I am not sure I will get a good RB in next years draft.

What do you think?  I hate giving up FRP’s but I have been very lucky this year and maybe JJ pushes me into the playoffs with a first round bye. 

8 hours ago, xrade said:

Fantasy FB question for you guys. In my Dynasty league, I am 8-2. My QB’s are Wentz, TLaw, Wilson. RB’s are Henry (IR), Booker (NYG), Gaskin and Darrel Williams (KC). Wr’s are pretty good. I have a trade pending. Josh Jacobs for my 2022 FRP. It is a 12 team league and chances are I’ll be picking near the bottom of round one. RB’s always fly off fast so I am not sure I will get a good RB in next years draft.

What do you think?  I hate giving up FRP’s but I have been very lucky this year and maybe JJ pushes me into the playoffs with a first round bye. 

Jacobs hasn’t been anything great this year. Not sure he’s even worth a 1st rounder next year

52 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Wouldn't do that trade, he's been banged up.

I have 2 RB and 1 Flex and am deciding between Michael Carter, Darrel Williams, Saquon Barkley and Josh Jacobs.  IDK who to start.

On 11/19/2021 at 1:39 AM, Bobby816 said:

Jacobs hasn’t been anything great this year. Not sure he’s even worth a 1st rounder next year

Thanks, guys. I was very tempted because I thought that would help me this year. But you took me off the ledge.  I will counter with a SRP and a 2023 3rd. That sounds fair.

As for who to start, go with Williams if CEH is out or will be limited. If CEH is a full go, go with Jacobs. Carter and Barkley should be locks.  

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

I managed to raise $10K to shoot a short film I've been wanting to do for a while now. I still can't believe I was able to do it. So I might be gone for a while focusing on this project. 

Good for you. Perhaps you could provide a link when complete.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Yankees sleeping again missing out on guys.

I think they are hesitant because of Volpe and Peraza.  I have no problem with that but they better be sure about those two.  I can live with a one year rental if it means we have one or two young "core" players arriving in 2023.

1 minute ago, xrade said:

I think they are hesitant because of Volpe and Peraza.  I have no problem with that but they better be sure about those two.  I can live with a one year rental if it means we have one or two young "core" players arriving in 2023.

The odds of either of them ever being as good as Seager or Correa is so small is my problem.