The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, xrade said:

Happy Holidays to all my FF brothers and sisters. I have again asked Santa for a competent Jets team. Chances are I won’t get that gift. Again. I am beginning to doubt the veracity of old St. Nick.

Enjoy and be safe. 

Happy Christmas Boys. Let’s hope 2022 brings us better fortune on the old Jets front. Like you @xrade I don’t know if we’ve done something terrible to piss Santa off but surely he can bring me a pass rusher this Christmas 🤞🏻

I just realize the NFL expand the playoff to fourteen teams this year. this is not Hockey or basketball were half the teams in the league make the playoffs. I sure as hell do   want a 9-8 team making the playoffs unless they won their conference. At least in basketball, hockey, and baseball if a team loses their first game they have a chance to come back, but in the NFL its one and done. This is just another scam by Rodger Goodell, to justify his 35 million contract. Just like the NFL was so against gambling now that they are getting a piece of the pie its OK

8 hours ago, doumeyer said:

This is just another scam by Rodger Goodell, to justify his 35 million contract

I agree with your stance on the number of playoff teams getting in. But Goodell does not make that call. The owners do. From what I understand, the commissioner is just the front man for the owners. 

Fantasy championship! Help me out with my roster...

QB- Herbert

RB- Barkley

RB- Jacobs

WR- Adams

WR- Aiyuk

WR- St. Brown

TE- Kittle

Flex- Michael Carter

DEF- Tenn

K- Succop (vs Jets)

Bench players Jeudy, Mattison, Toney, Williams (KC RB)

IDK who to play.  Barkley has been killing me.  Aiyuk is boom or bust.  Jeudy doesn't do ish.  Is Toney back now? Is Williams the lead back now in KC?  Will MC get yards against TB?  I'm projected to win by 11 somehow.

EDIT- Looks like Williams is getting the start against Cincy.  MC has TB a good run defense.  Jacobs has Indy another good run defense.  Barkley has Chicago.  I feel like Williams is more of a lock to get 10-15 points while everyone else has a 10-15 point potential variance.

Up against:

QB- Hurts

RB- Najee

RB- Ekeler

WR- CD

WR- Antonio Brown

WR- Devonta Smith

TE- Andrews

Flex- Javonte

DEF- Dallas

K- Elliot

He also has Cordarelle Patterson on his bench who he usually plays

Edited by jetsfan4life51

4 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Fantasy championship! Help me out with my roster...

QB- Herbert

RB- Barkley

RB- Jacobs

WR- Adams

WR- Aiyuk

WR- St. Brown

TE- Kittle

Flex- Michael Carter

DEF- Tenn

K- Succop (vs Jets)

Bench players Jeudy, Mattison, Toney, Williams (KC RB)

IDK who to play.  Barkley has been killing me.  Aiyuk is boom or bust.  Jeudy doesn't do ish.  Is Toney back now? Is Williams the lead back now in KC?  Will MC get yards against TB?  I'm projected to win by 11 somehow.

EDIT- Looks like Williams is getting the start against Cincy.  MC has TB a good run defense.  Jacobs has Indy another good run defense.  Barkley has Chicago.  I feel like Williams is more of a lock to get 10-15 points while everyone else has a 10-15 point potential variance.

Up against:

QB- Hurts

RB- Najee

RB- Ekeler

WR- CD

WR- Antonio Brown

WR- Devonta Smith

TE- Andrews

Flex- Javonte

DEF- Dallas

K- Elliot

He also has Cordarelle Patterson on his bench who he usually plays

Bench Barkley. Everyone and their brother knows the Giants will be leaning on him so the D will play the run and dare Glennon and Fromm to beat them. I have Williams and I am starting him. CEH may be out and if he is active, he will have a reduced role. As for WR, Toney will do crap with the Giants QB. So it comes down to Aiyuk or Jeudy. A dart throw but SF plays the Texans and Den plays the Chargers. I’d go Aiyuk with the matchup. 

My 14 year old computer is about to tap out as it doesn't meet all requirements to run new window so I checked out Newegg for components.  Holy Cow!   Where have I been? lol.

I better focus on store brand desktop instead.  Nothing's fancy.

Good Luck, Ricky. lol.