The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

Rob Anderson is scheduled to go to court tomorrow 3-19-20 for the Arrest with Violence, fighting with a security guard and pushing a cop,at a concert in the Metro area.

The second incident that took place in Florida is his biggest problem, there are 9 charges against him, including driving 105 miles an hour in a 45 mile zone,  resisting arrest, threatened the cops entire family, and threatened he was going to rape the cops wife. Don't know when that court date is.

Even if the Jets do nothing the NFL will give him at least a 4 game suspension it could be a lot worst for him.

Edited by doumeyer

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

Rob Anderson is scheduled to go to court tomorrow 3-19-20 for the Arrest with Violence, fighting with a security guard and pushing a cop,at a concert in the Metro area.

The second incident that took place in Florida is his biggest problem, there are 9 charges against him, including driving 105 miles an hour in a 45 mile zone,  resisting arrest, threatened the cops entire family, and threatened he was going to rape the cops wife. Don't know when that court date is.

Even if the Jets do nothing the NFL will give him at least a 4 game suspension it could be a lot worst for him.

That’s we we should of broke the bank for A-Rob or Watkins. 

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

He knew he was going to get ejected, but not like he is going to lose in QF quietly.

Gigi should get a free pass but I suppose he did push the ref. Gutted he couldn’t get the chance to try and save the penalty from Ronaldo. But to be fair it was in the top bin so no keeper would of saved it!!  

3 hours ago, xenajets said:

@Bianconero

How can they do Gigi like that bro? 

How can they do the game of soccer like that?

It's the second leg of a Champions League round and a team comes back from 3-0 and in the 94TH MINUTE WHEN ONLY 3 MINUTES OF STOPPAGE WAS GIVEN

A ref calls a touch foul that completely ruins the entire game

A joke, nothing more

3 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

It's the second leg of a Champions League round and a team comes back from 3-0 and in the 94TH MINUTE WHEN ONLY 3 MINUTES OF STOPPAGE WAS GIVEN

A joke, nothing more

I was cheering for you guys bc I hate Real Madrid... but that was more then a touch foul. Benatia went for the ball... but had awful position which caused him to “in essence” tackle Vazquez. I hate seeing a game end like that. Trust me. And I’d be pissed as a Juvebtus fan too. But it was a foul. Hard call that late in such a big game.

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I was cheering for you guys bc I hate Real Madrid... but that was more then a touch foul. Benatia went for the ball... but had awful position which caused him to “in essence” tackle Vazquez. I hate seeing a game end like that. Trust me. And I’d be pissed as a Juvebtus fan too. But it was a foul. Hard call that late in such a big game.

Vazquez did some acting and it was very touchy

If that happened to Juventus do you think they would call that against Real?

Also, that happens so many times a game and is never called 

2 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Vazquez did some acting and it was very touchy

If that happened to Juventus do you think they would call that against Real?

Also, that happens so many times a game and is never called 

I think Real ALWAYS gets calls. I’m a Bayern fan and they gave Vidal a red card last year in the CL semis and he didn’t even touch the guy on Real Mardud and got all ball. So I absolutely think refs favor them. But if Ramos pushed Madzukic in the box like that... you’d be yelling it was a foul. 

4 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I think Real ALWAYS gets calls. I’m a Bayern fan and they gave Vidal a red card last year in the CL semis and he didn’t even touch the guy on Real Mardud and got all ball. So I absolutely think refs favor them. But if Ramos pushed Madzukic in the box like that... you’d be yelling it was a foul. 

I wouldn't because it wasn't a foul

The ref was BEHIND the players as well

Benatia hit the ball, thus why the ball went UP

10 hours ago, Bianconero said:

A joke, nothing more

Yeah the ref was desperate to give Real something towards the end. The challenge was 50/50...as a defender myself I’d be upset if it was given but he definitely took a risk especially since Vazquez went down like he’d been snipered. It’s just not worth the risk of the challenge as like I said the ref would of given a penalty given half a chance. 

Just a shame on Gigi getting sent off which wasn’t right imo. 

@Bobby816 Your right about the red cards. In SAF last year before retiring we would of had a great chance of reaching the final. We were beating Real and had an away goal...next thing we get a red card (very harsh) and they scored two and knocked us out. 

Theyve reaches the semi finals every year in the last eight years. It’s unheard of. They could win it three times in a row aswel which will be breaking their own record. 

• Like 1