The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

4 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Sounds good mate!!! So glad to hear your doing well. 

Going to be a strange World Cup for me. One being it’s in the winter and the other that I only have one team to root for (England) as Italy are not in it. 

I do have Spain in the sweep so hoping they do well and win me a nice bunse before Christmas 🤞🏻🤞🏻 

Yeah, the winter is throwing me off. lol 

lol Now I'm rooting for Spain so you can win it too. 

Hey guys, found out shortly after the game my aunt is in the hospital essentially on her deathbed(no the Jets didn't kill her as far as I know) all jokes aside if you could just keep my family in your prayers. It's been 10 years almost to the month when was last lost someone and with the holidays around this is taking a large toll on a lot of us especially the elder ones. Thank you guys and if I'm not around the next few days its because of this. Love you guys. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Yeah, the winter is throwing me off. lol 

lol Now I'm rooting for Spain so you can win it too. 

Yeah the game times are all over the place for me too…..will be watching games at work when ‘working’ 😂😂

£250 kitty so not too bad. Feel bad for the lads who got Qatar and Iran though! 

3 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Hey guys, found out shortly after the game my aunt is in the hospital essentially on her deathbed(no the Jets didn't kill her as far as I know) all jokes aside if you could just keep my family in your prayers. It's been 10 years almost to the month when was last lost someone and with the holidays around this is taking a large toll on a lot of us especially the elder ones. Thank you guys and if I'm not around the next few days its because of this. Love you guys. 

So sorry to hear that mate. My thoughts are with you and your family. 

Certainly puts things into perspective….wishing your aunt the very best ❤️❤️

Edited by KimuraGod

14 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Sounds good mate!!! So glad to hear your doing well. 

Going to be a strange World Cup for me. One being it’s in the winter and the other that I only have one team to root for (England) as Italy are not in it. 

I do have Spain in the sweep so hoping they do well and win me a nice bunse before Christmas 🤞🏻🤞🏻 

I got Argentina and Denmark in my works pool for it. So that's who I'm cheering for. 

10 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Take care, brother.

9 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya England looked dominant. For tackle from Zimmerman for USA that late to give up a PK.

It was against Iran so we have to put it into perspective…the media here have gone into overdrive though as they always do!  

Yeah was gutted for you to be honest. You deserved the win. Still hoping England and USA qualify from the group. 

On a side note…I’m coming back over to Orlando in April for three weeks. Can’t wait 👍🏼

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 2:37 PM, JetsandI said:

Verlander replaces DeGrom in Queen.  wow.

I am going to miss DeGrom, I go to spring training ever year and you should how far De Grom  can throw a football. What a arm he has. The last day of spring training they have a pickup football game.