The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

7 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Rick this is more important than the Wilson, White, feud. my wife wants to know are you still with Hallmark, or did you switch to the GAC station??

lol I was never with Hallmark. I do work in the industry as a location manager and scout. I've worked on some Marvel shows, Bad Boys For Life, The haunting Of Hill House, Doctor Sleep, and a bunch of other productions. 

1 hour ago, xrade said:

What’s the title and can I view it?

The film isn't out yet and this will be my directing debut. Here is the link to the kickstarter page if you're interested in reading more about the story. It's a grounded sci-fi that we're trying to finish up. Oscar winner Matthew Cherry, Mike Flanagan, and others have contributed to this. -> http://kck.st/3HfddkE

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

lol I was never with Hallmark. I do work in the industry as a location manager and scout. I've worked on some Marvel shows, Bad Boys For Life, The haunting Of Hill House, Doctor Sleep, and a bunch of other productions. 

Good for you Rick. GOOD LUCK

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

The film isn't out yet and this will be my directing debut. Here is the link to the kickstarter page if you're interested in reading more about the story. It's a grounded sci-fi that we're trying to finish up. Oscar winner Matthew Cherry, Mike Flanagan, and others have contributed to this. -> http://kck.st/3HfddkE

I hope we get invited to the premiere. Congrats!

8 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Merry belated Christmas boys. Been nuts here with the three little ones. Hope you and your family are well and enjoyed a great Christmas. 

Thoughts with @KingOfNewYork ❤️

Merry Christmas. My kids are grown and I’m waiting for grandkids. I miss Christmas with the little ones. Enjoy this time. It disappears in a blink of an eye.