The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

• 1 month later...

its about time we put an end to that horrible half time show at the SB. Not only that every year it is the same thing nitwits that don't watch one nfl game all year long has to have a SB party. Year ago the Giants did it right they would have the Carousel high scholl band come on the field and play tor 15 minutes. The week before the SB has become a joke.

34 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

its about time we put an end to that horrible half time show at the SB. Not only that every year it is the same thing nitwits that don't watch one nfl game all year long has to have a SB party. Year ago the Giants did it right they would have the Carousel high scholl band come on the field and play tor 15 minutes. The week before the SB has become a joke.

They expect people getting hammered by half time.

56 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

the simpsons adult GIFa

• Like 1

Now, Brian Cashman is still an idiot.  Frankie Montas will miss the season with bum shoulder.

I can't wait hearing about/seeing kids pitching other than Clarke Schmidt. Yankees roster is kind of boring. Except SS.

edit: Montas returning to 2nd half isn't ruled out.  whatever.

Edited by JetsandI

5 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Now, Brian Cashman is still an idiot.  Frankie Montas will miss the season with bum shoulder.

I can't wait hearing about/seeing kids pitching other than Clarke Schmidt. Yankees roster is kind of boring. Except SS.

He wasn’t stellar when he did pitch. Not really missing anything. And, yes, Cashman needs to go. 

13 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Wish they’d let Gil or Garcia win that 5th starter role until Montas comes back.

14 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Wish they’d let Gil or Garcia win that 5th starter role until Montas comes back.

Gil sure. Devi has not been relevant in a couple of years. Not sure why he face planted so bad. I am a fan of Schmidt in that role for now. The good thing is the Yanks have options. 

6 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

@KimuraGodAll this QB talk and tracking these QBs had me thinking of transfers in the summers in Europe. When fans are tracking planes for players and agents.

Oh yes for as crazy as it gets on here and through other sites/tv etc. The ‘football’ transfer market in Europe especially the UK is on a different level. 

We knew Sabitzer was signing for Man Utd from Bayern when fans were able to locate a private plane leaving Munich to Manchester. 

There’s been fans disguised as agents trying to deals before now. On a different level over here for madness!!! 😂

5 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Oh yes for as crazy as it gets on here and through other sites/tv etc. The ‘football’ transfer market in Europe especially the UK is on a different level. 

We knew Sabitzer was signing for Man Utd from Bayern when fans were able to locate a private plane leaving Munich to Manchester. 

There’s been fans disguised as agents trying to deals before now. On a different level over here for madness!!! 😂

As a Bayern fan I’ve seen so many tracking of flights over the years of players and agents.

As for as Sabitzer… ManU can have him. He did very little for us over the last 18 months.

Hopefully Gravenberch can start getting some minutes now in comfortable games at CM.

9 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

As a Bayern fan I’ve seen so many tracking of flights over the years of players and agents.

As for as Sabitzer… ManU can have him. He did very little for us over the last 18 months.

Hopefully Gravenberch can start getting some minutes now in comfortable games at CM.

I remember the time three United fans posed as agents for a player were were targeting and helped get a deal done. Crazy!! 

I would take Sabitizer if he’s cheap which they say he could be available for about €15m which isn’t bad. We lost Eriksen for three months so needed to bring someone in. Gravenberch is very good and just needs game time now. 

The guy I hope we go for in the bundelsiga is Jude Bellingham. Needs to come back home to the UK and wear the red of Manchester 👏🏼