Sign in to follow this  
Bianconero

The Random Thread

17 posts in this topic

Bianconero    11

I keep accidentally clicking members' names and going to their profile instead of going to the last post in a thread

Also, it'd be cool if they made a classic Footballs Future-inspired theme instead of the blue

TheChad    0

There's so much white everywhere. This might take some time to get used to after literally no visible changes to the old forum in my ten-plus years there.

doumeyer    1
4 hours ago, TheChad said:

There's so much white everywhere. This might take some time to get used to after literally no visible changes to the old forum in my ten-plus years there.

You are right, so far I don't see the point of this new site, what am I missing? It looks like a white out during a big snow storm.

Rich51    2

There are a lot more things you can do if you're so inclined. I probably won't use most but I did find it easier to insert an avatar, although now that I have one I want to change it.

side to @Bianconero, just going back into this page on my iPad I clicked your name.

xenajets    5
On 01/08/2017 at 9:09 PM, Bianconero said:

I keep accidentally clicking members' names and going to their profile instead of going to the last post in a thread

Also, it'd be cool if they made a classic Footballs Future-inspired theme instead of the blue

Me too can't get used it yet!!

Bianconero    11

We better secure the #1 pick because Buffalo has all the assets in the world to trade up for their QB

rickyt31    7
11 hours ago, Bianconero said:

We better secure the #1 pick because Buffalo has all the assets in the world to trade up for their QB

Yeah, they played it pretty smart. They can still compete and land their QB. I still don't believe you need the #1 pick to land a Franchise QB, but I damn sure don't want to face the top QB prospect without having a QB on our side.

NewAge    29
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bianconero said:

Is it just me or does not one person have a sig on this forum?

You have to go to your settings and turn sigs on.

- Drop down menu next to your name on the top right
- Account settings
- Signature
- View Signatures on

Edited by NewAge

Rich51    2
1 hour ago, xenajets said:

So we've just found out my wife and I are having our second baby...another boy!!! Absolutely ecstatic!! @Bianconero You will love the name!! 🇮🇹

Congratulations and good luck. 

Bianconero    11
1 hour ago, xenajets said:

So we've just found out my wife and I are having our second baby...another boy!!! Absolutely ecstatic!! @Bianconero You will love the name!! 🇮🇹

Congratulations, man !!!

Let me guess: FABIO