The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

I keep accidentally clicking members' names and going to their profile instead of going to the last post in a thread

Also, it'd be cool if they made a classic Footballs Future-inspired theme instead of the blue

Edited by Bianconero

4 hours ago, TheChad said:

There's so much white everywhere. This might take some time to get used to after literally no visible changes to the old forum in my ten-plus years there.

You are right, so far I don't see the point of this new site, what am I missing? It looks like a white out during a big snow storm.

On 01/08/2017 at 9:09 PM, Bianconero said:

I keep accidentally clicking members' names and going to their profile instead of going to the last post in a thread

Also, it'd be cool if they made a classic Footballs Future-inspired theme instead of the blue

Me too can't get used it yet!!

11 hours ago, Bianconero said:

We better secure the #1 pick because Buffalo has all the assets in the world to trade up for their QB

Yeah, they played it pretty smart. They can still compete and land their QB. I still don't believe you need the #1 pick to land a Franchise QB, but I damn sure don't want to face the top QB prospect without having a QB on our side.

1 hour ago, Bianconero said:

Is it just me or does not one person have a sig on this forum?

You have to go to your settings and turn sigs on.

- Drop down menu next to your name on the top right
- Account settings
- Signature
- View Signatures on

Edited by NewAge
  • Like 1