2018 NFL Free Agency

Louis Friend

6 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

This, then signing Jimmy Graham, would be a pretty outstanding shift on offense.

I'm sorry guys I do not have the report for this but I was looking at it on bleacher report for what its worth. 

I'd be excited if this is one of the ways free agency shook down. 

Then go ahead and sign sitton or norwell call the offense good and draft heavy on defense. I could see norwell be our "big splash signing" that quinn has done in the last couple years. 

It would be nice to sign a starting DE, TE, and corner back depth in FA. Then something like LB, RB, DT, C/G, CB, S, WR in draft. 

I do like Adrian Clayborn. Do you think we could afford a player like him? Any other players?

Signing Andrew Norwell is the best possible FA move the Lions can make. Justin Pugh is a good second option.  The second best one would be getting either Richard Sherman or Malcolm Butler. Butler represents better value.

Side note: Whoever signs Trumaine Johnson will be overpaying immensely for an average corner so I just pray to the football gods that the Lions aren't thinking about being the ones to overpay him

Either one of those guys would be decent enough I suppose. They would give us a between the tackles type of runner without requiring a long-term (or big dollar) commitment. Sign a veteran like that and then draft a guy on day two. 

I still think that it will end up being Crowell.

Archived