2018 NFL Free Agency

Louis Friend

5 minutes ago, Rockcity2 said:

Been there done that..you don't believe me go look. Or ask king1

As I thought. You were never high on Donald. Don't try to rewrite history when it's pretty easy to discredit your claims. It won't be as embarrassing for you.

1 minute ago, Nnivolcm said:

As I thought. You were never high on Donald. Don't try to rewrite history when it's pretty easy to discredit your claims. It won't be as embarrassing for you.

Wtf go look. Where was I not high on Donald. You have turned this elementary..

Just in the thread you showed I valued him above fairly  (Who was a high first rdp) please tell me who I wanted then. 

12 minutes ago, flyguy1609 said:

lol no way jose, I just got an email about it.

I just check out the BR app on my phone.

On that note, OG/OC Wesley Johnson, previously of the New York City Jets is visiting us. Was dead last in PFF rankings according to Ian Rapoport. I'd say it's pretty safe they're going to move on from Swanson or he's going to come super cheap. It's possible they are bringing in guys they think have talent but have not been properly coached.

18 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

I just check out the BR app on my phone.

On that note, OG/OC Wesley Johnson, previously of the New York City Jets is visiting us. Was dead last in PFF rankings according to Ian Rapoport. I'd say it's pretty safe they're going to move on from Swanson or he's going to come super cheap. It's possible they are bringing in guys they think have talent but have not been properly coached.

they signed Johnson

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/news-short/article-1/Detroit-Lions-sign-unrestricted-free-agent-C-Wesley-Johnson/34cfa777-632e-4f0c-b88b-96baf1103798

Archived